Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-11-10 Thursday...What to do..What to do???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Good morning everyone.
top of the morning to ya
What do you need to do?
Good Morning... You 2 are starting the day off together, again?
happy days my people
So did anyone listen to Stern this morning.

When the crew were busting JD's balls about Ashley Dupree this morning I was laughing so hard I started tearing up in the car.

And Howard on Autotune is actually funny
Thursday already?
I guess the week flies by when you don't startworking until Wednesday.
My husband's Grandmom is turing 80...do we have a surprise party at a restaurant for her with like 40-50 people, DJ, etc. OR do we take her and couple close friends out to dinner at a nice restaurant OR do we have a surprise party at her home? She does country line dancing 2 nights per week, so she's not a typical 80 year old. But we have to figure something out quick. Boe's brother will go 1/2 w/us for no mater what we decide to do......what to do...what to do....
beckster Wrote:Good Morning... You 2 are starting the day off together, again?
get used to it
Iva13 Wrote:My husband's Grandmom is turing 80...do we have a surprise party at a restaurant for her with like 40-50 people, DJ, etc. OR do we take her and couple close friends out to dinner at a nice restaurant OR do we have a surprise party at her home? She does country line dancing 2 nights per week, so she's not a typical 80 year old. But we have to figure something out quick. Boe's brother will go 1/2 w/us for no mater what we decide to do......what to do...what to do....
well a surprise party at age 80 might not be good for the ticker, shes getting up there in the years
Iva13 Wrote:My husband's Grandmom is turing 80...do we have a surprise party at a restaurant for her with like 40-50 people, DJ, etc. OR do we take her and couple close friends out to dinner at a nice restaurant OR do we have a surprise party at her home? She does country line dancing 2 nights per week, so she's not a typical 80 year old. But we have to figure something out quick. Boe's brother will go 1/2 w/us for no mater what we decide to do......what to do...what to do....

How good is her heart?
Dont surprise 80 year old people.
Derick Wrote:
well a surprise party at age 80 might not be good for the ticker, shes getting up there in the years

That was my first thought too, but if she's still active, line dancing, I'm going to bet she's in good shape. And at a surprise party, she doesn't have to walk into a dark room with all 50 people screaming at her as the lights come on. Just walking around a corner and seeing all these people she knows would be a good enough surprise I think.
What's up DBN!
Rich Davis Wrote:What's up DBN!

Hey Rich!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24