Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-11-10 Thursday...What to do..What to do???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm out for now. I have to clean up a bit before the electrician shows up. He's suppose to be here at one.... talk to you later!

Take care T. Put on something nice Big Grin
I would go into tools and have the history and search auto cleared everytime you close the browser. I wouldn't want to see what a family member is looking at
also get a good security software. I use Panda
wyoian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:His problem is he has no game.

I had to give him advice on how to give a knobber once.

Give??????
yep, that wasnt a typo. in case you didnt notice we think hes :fag:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm out for now. I have to clean up a bit before the electrician shows up. He's suppose to be here at one.... talk to you later!

Laters!!
beckster Wrote:

Do tell.
Derick Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Give??????
yep, that wasnt a typo. in case you didnt notice we think hes :fag:
oh! :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Do tell.
yes lets hear your technique!
wyoian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Give??????

Indeed.... :homo:
My parents aren't allowed on the internet... at least unsupervised...
i dont want to know what my parents look at on the web, i just dont care. there over the age of 18
Derick Wrote:i dont want to know what my parents look at on the web, i just dont care. there over the age of 18
Same here. I don't know and I don't care.
JDubb Wrote:

Take care T. Put on something nice Big Grin

Never mind... the guy who is doing the electrical service is the head of the Signals dept for the Dept of Highways and there was an accident and someone knocked down a traffic light standard... he'll be by later on when he gets it fixed.

Shave?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Do tell.

I believe it was back when I was still on TOMB a lot.... In fact it was probably about this time last year on one of the ISTs. I don't remember what I told him exactly, but it may have involved a "shopvac" reference or 2....
LeNeve Wrote:

Shave?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24