Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-11-10 Thursday...What to do..What to do???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Derick Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:I like your Pic Avatar Pic!!! Very NICE!! That is the STERG right??
yep

If you can believe it, that's the same picture as my signature file. It's amazing what lighting can do... :mrgreen:
well now i cant use it, dammit mercer

Use the nude ones...And one up him!!!
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:O some where around the begining of May.... Might just have to plant all rice this year haha

So, are you getting a lot of rain or is it all from melting snow?

Both... I kinda hate South Dakota haha.......I need to move somewhere!!

I liked visiting that area.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Derick Wrote:yep

If you can believe it, that's the same picture as my signature file. It's amazing what lighting can do... :mrgreen:
well now i cant use it, dammit mercer

Use the nude ones...And one up him!!!
I completely agree with that statement........100% agreed
Derick Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a girl just told me i smell like cotton candy. I dont know what that means

Are you chewin cotton candy bubble gum?? HAHA that might explain it!! Or have you been to the Circus latley??
i have been around nothing that smells or tastes like cotton candy

Chicks say dumb shit like that when they want to blow you in a supply closet.
Derick Wrote:a girl just told me i smell like cotton candy. I dont know what that means

:roflmao: :roflmao: You eat to much junk food! :poke:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:Hey...Whens that dudebro convention thing going on this summer in NYC??

A bunch of dudebro's getting together in NYC. First full week of June, the main protion is Tuesday to Thursday, I think the 8th to the 10th are the dates, then there most likely will be a followup on the weekend before or after for the people who can not make the weekday dates due to vacation and such.

Ic... I got a wedding On June 5 and then on June 12 damnit!!
you over the sushi poisoning @pete?
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:Hey...Whens that dudebro convention thing going on this summer in NYC??

A bunch of dudebro's getting together in NYC. First full week of June, the main protion is Tuesday to Thursday, I think the 8th to the 10th are the dates, then there most likely will be a followup on the weekend before or after for the people who can not make the weekday dates due to vacation and such.

your only allowed to be married to one chic at a time, not 2
Derick Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

your only allowed to be married to one chic at a time, not 2

haha nice!! No i just got invites is all...Or they call it "SAVE THE DATE" now POA

I am going to call the show right off the bat and talk about it. I will definitely mention that this forum is still working on weekend dates to meet as long as I don't get cut off or interrupted constantly by the guys.
Greg Mercer Wrote:

I am going to call the show right off the bat and talk about it. I will definitely mention that this forum is still working on weekend dates to meet as long as I don't get cut off or interrupted constantly by the guys.

HAHA Good LUCK on that one MERCER!! I mean by getting cut off that is
Iva, your buddy is on here... :poke:
Oh shit!!! it's NOON!!!!
This new intro is rather confusing, I cannot seem to get used to it.
beckster Wrote:Oh shit!!! it's NOON!!!!

Damn beckster are you the future??? Its only 11am here!! HAHAH :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24