Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/10 Wednesday - Like sands through the hour glass...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
so are the days of our lives
[youtube]gwOi-wgkWLg[/youtube]
Good morning...I was more of a General Hospital girl!!!!! Now I don't watch any daytime soaps....but I bet I could turn it on and pick right back up...
Swoot news, Corey Haim has died of an aparent overdose. Tmz.com
michaelangelo Wrote:Swoot news, Corey Haim has died of an aparent overdose. Tmz.com
really? Didnt see that comming, after watching the 2 Coreys. That dude has been a disaster for a long time
michaelangelo Wrote:Swoot news, Corey Haim has died of an aparent overdose. Tmz.com

What a shame...are you sure it's true????
It's true Perez Hilton has it up too, and the news channel...they say accidential overdoes...that's an oxymoron...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://on.cnn.com/bSQt72">http://on.cnn.com/bSQt72</a><!-- m -->
Howard is doing the Mistress Beauty Pageant right now... Pretty entertaining.
I'm not a big fan of hour glasses. I am not that fond of sand either.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not a big fan of hour glasses. I am not that fond of sand either.

I love the beach...you must like sand on a beach right???
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not a big fan of hour glasses. I am not that fond of sand either.

Sand on a beach is fine. I hate when it is anywhere else, especially in my eyes, or blowing around in the wind.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Sand on a beach is fine. I hate when it is anywhere else, especially in my eyes, or blowing around in the wind.

Like a sand storm???? I hate when that happens... :-)
I hate when I get sand in my vagina too.
Morning all... I used to watch General Hospital because that was what my mom watched. It was rather dull. The one thing I noticed about soaps are that you can skips months even years worth of episodes and things don't change much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19