Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/10 Wednesday - Like sands through the hour glass...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
It sucks to tell someone to take a hike, but that it something that needs to be done face-to-face, unless you've had to file a restraining order.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:That is a dick-head way to break up with someone. :douche:
No human should be doing this. What an Asshole move!
The only thing this FIN is in need of is a spine.

+1000
beckster Wrote:It sucks to tell someone to take a hike, but that it something that needs to be done face-to-face, unless you've had to file a restraining order.

Hey you want to take a hike? That didn't suck to say that.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It sucks to tell someone to take a hike, but that it something that needs to be done face-to-face, unless you've had to file a restraining order.

Hey you want to take a hike? That didn't suck to say that.

Actually, the last time I told a guy that, it didn't feel all that bad... It started to suck only when that moron kept calling and texting me.
Forever the pivot man. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: lostboys460.jpg]
@Pete may be absent here, but he sure is racking up the amount of gold he's collecting on Farmville today!
beckster Wrote:Pete may be absent here, but he sure is racking up the amount of gold he's collecting on Farmville today!

yeah he is farming away.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

+1000% why did they even bring this one up?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Pete may be absent here, but he sure is racking up the amount of gold he's collecting on Farmville today!

yeah he is farming away.

He needs to change his name to Farmer Pete.
I have food poisoning. Lost 10 pounds in the last 36 hours.

Have to go.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have food poisoning. Lost 10 pounds in the last 36 hours.

Have to go.

Come on Pete.....
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have food poisoning. Lost 10 pounds in the last 36 hours.

Have to go.

Damn, dude...that sucks. Hope you're feeling better by Saturday. If the plan changes let me know.

Have to go.

Get well @Pete! ;-)

Have to go.

Good Grief Farmer Petey!! You have been one sickly boy lately! That's what you get for licking bung-holes! :poke:

Confusedheepbagger:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

+1000% why did they even bring this one up?

Dear Covino and Rich, I am a moron and have no spine. What do I do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19