Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/10 Wednesday - Like sands through the hour glass...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
wyoian Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Do you think Mercer made my new friend go back to tomb????

which friend would that be
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That thing looks like it smooshes the baby...
JDubb Wrote:No f-ing way, I'm with you Covino.

[Image: baby_bjorn_helspalt.jpg]

I don't think I would even use that... Lame !
Hilarious.

[Image: Covinobjorn.jpg]
Greg Mercer Wrote:Hilarious.

:roflmao: :roflmao: that is GREAT!!!! he doesn't look bad w/it on.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't think there is anything wrong w/a guy using the Baby Bjorn...but I hate when a guy will push a coach w/on hand and walk off to the side of it....BE A MAN...just walk behind the coach and push it.

Coach? stroller

Yes. I notice some men when they are pushing a coach/stroller they push it w/one hand and walk off to the side, instead of pushing it w/two hands and walk in back of it.
maybe its because most men are taller, and thier stride is longer, the strollers being not the most ergonomic thing interferes with their walking

Yeah, that's a pain
Greg Mercer Wrote:Hilarious.

Actually that look works for him. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh, dildo_baggins made that photoshop. I don't want to take credit. So funny.
They said digital dumping...... With the bung-hole talk, I automatically thought it was something to do with dropping a deuce.
Covino's next purchase...
[youtube]Ra4JPZz3_Vo[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:Covino's next purchase...

Knightryda likes to threaten me that I'll have to drive a minivan someday soon..... NO EFFIN WAY!!! :Flaming:
beckster Wrote:They said digital dumping...... With the bung-hole talk, I automatically thought it was something to do with dropping a deuce.

That was the title of a thread I started several weeks ago. So far this week I think I've had 3 things talked about on the show...I must have been on a creative kick.
I pushed my nieces in the stroller, in the shopping cart, or I would carry the (usually piggy-back). I don't think my sister even owns one of those things.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They said digital dumping...... With the bung-hole talk, I automatically thought it was something to do with dropping a deuce.

That was the title of a thread I started several weeks ago. So far this week I think I've had 3 things talked about on the show...I must have been on a creative kick.

Were you digitally dumped?? I've had pix of dumps sent to me, but never been dumped digitally.
Greg Mercer Wrote:

Either that or they're gettin' lazy... Not knocking your ideas though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19