Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-5-10 Friday- NO twins... No Spoiler Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Good morning everyone!!!! I was expecting twins but they only had 1....a girl!!!!!!!!
Damn you beat me by half a minute to start the IST.I was gonna try to get both ISTs today.Should've done this one first.
i bleed green Wrote:Damn you beat me by half a minute to start the IST.I was gonna try to get both ISTs today.Should've done this one first.

Sorry Confusedad: ...I checked and didn't see anyone on...
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! I was expecting twins but they only had 1....a girl!!!!!!!!
I was hoping for them to have a boy. The episode was aight, but the Dwight stuff was awesome. He was the best part of the episode.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going for 2nd Breakfast
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! I was expecting twins but they only had 1....a girl!!!!!!!!
I was hoping for them to have a boy. The episode was aight, but the Dwight stuff was awesome. He was the best part of the episode.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going for 2nd Breakfast

LOL!!!! I'll meet up w/you for 2nd Lunch!
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Damn you beat me by half a minute to start the IST.I was gonna try to get both ISTs today.Should've done this one first.

Sorry Confusedad: ...I checked and didn't see anyone on...
I checked and none had been started yet,so you must have been in the process of doing it when I looked.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
saw this yesterday...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: freaking truckers.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: freaking truckers.
Does that say Ned Dragons? :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh, you're real funny !!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
would be better if it said ned dragons, i would have sent that to bubba
I dont think Covino and Rich would like their names etched into a layer of dirt on the side of a semi truck.
LeNeve Wrote:I dont think Covino and Rich would like their names etched into a layer of dirt on the side of a semi truck.
come on........you don't think they would like that? Thats not even self promotion, it like when Basedow goes on another show.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I dont think Covino and Rich would like their names etched into a layer of dirt on the side of a semi truck.
come on........you don't think they would like that? Thats not even self promotion, it like when Basedow goes on another show.

Speaking of Basedow...he's going to be on the show today.

And he also tweeted for people to follow me on there...not reaping any benefits on that yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20