Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-5-10 Friday- NO twins... No Spoiler Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Dead and Bloated is good.

STP ROCKS :rock:
Core rocks. Awesome album.

Their first 3 Albums rocked. I shall listen to those today also.

STP is my go to. If I am in a crappy mood I throw on a little STP and I'm good to go. God I sweat those guys. I see them every time they come through the Twin Cities. I remember going to see Velvet Revolver in a little club in MPLS. I was all of 5 feet from the stage. Great show.
beckster Wrote:Have a wonderful weekend all!
Later. Have a good weekend!
beckster Wrote:My time is up... Going to the gym, then home to clean and get ready for a little girl's birthday party tomorrow. Little kid parties are so much fun.

Later Beckster, have a great weekend.
Georgia Parents trade Sex w/Daughter for Used car payments

You read that right: A central Georgia couple bought a minivan, couldn't make the payments, and kept the car by making their daughter perform sex acts on the dealer. The worst part? The girl was only 14.

From the America Has Devolved Even Further And Now We Want To Go Live In A Cave Department: The two parents in the case, both 36 years old, had a history of drug use and abuse. They bought the car, a 1998 Dodge minivan, in March of 2008, proceeded to not make a single payment, and then forced their daughter to have sex with their dealership's 66-year-old manager.

All three adults were recently arrested and are currently in custody and are awaiting a bond hearing. The parents have been charged with child molestation and pandering; the manager was charged with child molestation and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The girl, who is now 15, is in foster care.

Oh, one more thing — the payment amount? The dollar figure that two people sold their only daughter's innocence for? Two hundred and eighty-one dollars
the keifer Wrote:Don't know why but most of the newer rock doesn't do it for me.

It's not just you, bro...new rock is almost all southern-style pop rock which is not my cup of tea. The bands like Godsmack and Disturbed, who have that hard, in your face sound are what's missing right now. The new Nonpoint song has that sound, and I think it's a cool song. It would be neat if that type of sound comes back.

For the past 6 months, I've been listening to a lot of metal...and heck, some of the bands on Octane are actually metal oriented bands - Volbeat, All That Remains, In This Moment, Mastodon...they have had good songs that have crossed into the hard rock genre.
Brampton Wrote:Georgia Parents trade Sex w/Daughter for Used car payments

You read that right: A central Georgia couple bought a minivan, couldn't make the payments, and kept the car by making their daughter perform sex acts on the dealer. The worst part? The girl was only 14.

From the America Has Devolved Even Further And Now We Want To Go Live In A Cave Department: The two parents in the case, both 36 years old, had a history of drug use and abuse. They bought the car, a 1998 Dodge minivan, in March of 2008, proceeded to not make a single payment, and then forced their daughter to have sex with their dealership's 66-year-old manager.

All three adults were recently arrested and are currently in custody and are awaiting a bond hearing. The parents have been charged with child molestation and pandering; the manager was charged with child molestation and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The girl, who is now 15, is in foster care.

Oh, one more thing — the payment amount? The dollar figure that two people sold their only daughter's innocence for? Two hundred and eighty-one dollars
Wtf are they thinking? That's just fuckin wrong!
98 minivans are realy shitty, I can understand if they were rolling in a 70000 escalade or something, but a 1500 dollar van. geez. losers.
beckster Wrote:My time is up... Going to the gym, then home to clean and get ready for a little girl's birthday party tomorrow. Little kid parties are so much fun.

How old will she be and what did you get her????
Good lord, do I hate Michael Billy.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Don't know why but most of the newer rock doesn't do it for me.

It's not just you, bro...new rock is almost all southern-style pop rock which is not my cup of tea. The bands like Godsmack and Disturbed, who have that hard, in your face sound are what's missing right now. The new Nonpoint song has that sound, and I think it's a cool song. It would be neat if that type of sound comes back.

For the past 6 months, I've been listening to a lot of metal...and heck, some of the bands on Octane are actually metal oriented bands - Volbeat, All That Remains, In This Moment, Mastodon...they have had good songs that have crossed into the hard rock genre.
I thought maybe it's partly cause we're gettin older too.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Georgia Parents trade Sex w/Daughter for Used car payments

Wtf are they thinking? That's just fuckin wrong!

Agree 1000%
that poor little girl....WTF she is better off in forster care...some people are sooooo f'ed up.
Chip Wrote:Good lord, do I hate Michael Billy.
+100000000000000
Here we go with spots awkwardness.
Speaking of the Oscars...that Monique person said she has an open marriage w/her husband. She said she has never had sex w/anyone except her husband, but he has...WTF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20