Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-5-10 Friday- NO twins... No Spoiler Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next to the picture of jon basedow on the semi trailer, someone would draw a huge cock
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I dont think Covino and Rich would like their names etched into a layer of dirt on the side of a semi truck.
come on........you don't think they would like that? Thats not even self promotion, it like when Basedow goes on another show.

Speaking of Basedow...he's going to be on the show today.

And he also tweeted for people to follow me on there...not reaping any benefits on that yet.
That dude is the opitome of self promotion, and to that I say :beer: cheers
Derick Wrote:Next to the picture of jon basedow on the semi trailer, someone would draw a huge cock
I'm sure it would be in his mouth
Derick Wrote:Next to the picture of jon basedow on the semi trailer, someone would draw a huge cock

a plethora of cocks more like it.
Brampton Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I dont think Covino and Rich would like their names etched into a layer of dirt on the side of a semi truck.
come on........you don't think they would like that? Thats not even self promotion, it like when Basedow goes on another show.

Speaking of Basedow...he's going to be on the show today.

And he also tweeted for people to follow me on there...not reaping any benefits on that yet.
That dude is the opitome of self promotion, and to that I say :beer: cheers
opitome???? did you mean epitome
Wtf is it big word friday, plethora, epitome, ....
LeNeve Wrote:

a cornucopia of penis
Brampton Wrote:

When I see things drawn in dirt I think, what kind of pig pen ass, slob likes to play in the dirt, and what a fucking lazy ass for not washing that retarded shit off.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

a cornucopia of penis
a superabundance, of dong
i bleed green Wrote:Damn you beat me by half a minute to start the IST.I was gonna try to get both ISTs today.Should've done this one first.

Iva is the IST thread starter... :mrgreen:
Hey Bros Don't be jealousmates! All you're cock talk makes you sound like a bunch of Bone Dicks!
i'm so glad covino joined us this morning :roll:

Whats on the show today other than your man crush jon basedow
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: freaking truckers.
Does that say Ned Dragons? :poke:

It looks like it does to me Big Grin
Brampton Wrote:

My car is filthy.. I could write their names on it and drive around town today.
excess, glut, overabundance, profusion, superabundance, superfluity, surfeit, surplus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20