Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 1, 2010.........The Maple Leaf Forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm sure we all enjoyed the game yesterday, but what was great was the closing ceremonies.

Oh yeah, Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morrissette..........Really?

Uhh......that is why they think were lame
Good morning, still stuck up at this front counter...

so before I get super busy all I want to say is I BEAT PETE NICE IN A BET!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!
So......is no one logging on today?
Nussie_T Wrote:Good morning, still stuck up at this front counter...

so before I get super busy all I want to say is I BEAT PETE NICE IN A BET!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!

What is your avatar of choice for him?
Good morning everyone and Congrats to T and all of Canada. It was a good game. I had trouble logging into Sirius this morning...that's why I'm so late getting on....
Good game yesterday. I keep cheering for the Wings out of habit... Maybe that's why Babcock won?

T, what's Petey's avatar gonna be?
I hope T can get back on at some point today to tell us....she said she's still up at the stupid counter....
Yesterday I did a live web stream with me commentating the hockey game and not actually showing it. That's the only thing uStream will allow since anyone that showed the game through their TV got banned. At one point I had over 80 people on there listening to me doing the play by play, haha. It was a very good game. I honestly wasn't rooting die-hard for USA; I was just watching as a fan. I am not depressed at all for the US losing...to me it wasn't a big deal. Had Canada lost...good lord, I can imagine the insane fallout.
I haven't picked out Petey's avatar yet, I never expected to win so i didn't pick anything out and then in the evening I was busy with family stuff. Suggestions??
Greg Mercer Wrote:Had Canada lost...good lord, I can imagine the insane fallout.

I don't think there would have been a fallout, we are passionate about hockey but not to the point that the country would have went to shit. The parties were crazy though, they shut the busiest corner of Winnipeg down yesterday.
Either Justin Bieber or Johnny Weir.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Either Justin Bieber or Johnny Weir.

When we made the bet Joey made the suggestion that he change my avatar to a pic of GIW...
what I did this weekend
Its a dog house/bed. They plan on putting a dog bed on the inside and in the top. All of the detail work on the front was cut by hand. Its going to be painted, and should match their existing furniture quite nicely
New bathroom sink? Constructive weekend for you then!

Whoops! My fault for incorrectly identifying that...it does kind of look like a sink cabinet though. ;-)

I did a 10 mile run at the YMCA yesterday; I haven't run that far in a long time. I am getting pushed by this one nussie I know who just took up running, and I don't want to get shown up by her, haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16