Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 1, 2010.........The Maple Leaf Forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Poor Layla...she should report him.
BigFan Wrote:Funny how the usher at the baseball game gets a tip to wipe your seat off with a dirty towel but the usher at a $150+ broadway show doesnt get tipped
no one has ever wiped my seat off at a game before
Covino needs to PeteNice this cop asshole and get some dirt on him.
No Covino, you have to report this guy. She has the electronic trail. He will try to escalate if you don't do something. You don't wnat him to do something to your woman or baby.

Report him...
JDubb Wrote:No Covino, you have to report this guy. She has the electronic trail. He will try to escalate if you don't do something. You don't wnat him to do something to your woman or baby.

Report him...

Yep, especially since she has proof of his advances.
edoblin Wrote:Honestly, I never realized you're suppose to tip the maids in a hotel.

News to me too.
LeNeve Wrote:Covino needs to PeteNice this cop asshole and get some dirt on him.

Good call. Big Grin
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Funny how the usher at the baseball game gets a tip to wipe your seat off with a dirty towel but the usher at a $150+ broadway show doesnt get tipped

I'm thinking that's a Mets thing because I remember that happening there..... I've never had them do that for me at a Yankee game before.
Derick Wrote:
out door stadium? Maybe u have shit seats?
[Image: 160513645_b43bd821bd.jpg]
edoblin Wrote:I've seen some people pull that BS w/ the betting pools... At my old job... this woman won a superbowl box pool and the guy that was running it flipped out when she didn't tip him. I say there's no way you tip the guy running the pool.

Now, that's just stretching it.. Give me a break.
They need to get the 4th hour back..
LeNeve Wrote:Covino needs to @PeteNice this cop asshole and get some dirt on him.

There, I corrected that for you.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino needs to @PeteNice this cop asshole and get some dirt on him.

Isn't Pete not doing them favors anymore?
edoblin Wrote:They need to get the 4th hour back..

+1000%
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Isn't Pete not doing them favors anymore?

I thought that was just Spot. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16