Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 1, 2010.........The Maple Leaf Forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brampton Wrote:So since I don't like what they are talking about;

They are talking about reprising the US version of Top Gear (which is my favorite show), and they mentioned Conan O'Brien being one of the 3 hosts. I loved this idea.

Does anyone else care?
no, i wish conan would go away
edoblin Wrote:Did anyone catch the marriage ref last night? Any thoughts? I thought it was pretty funny... especially the first segment w the dude that stuffed his dog.

Garbage, won't last. NBC panicked because they had to fill the Jay Leno slot and pulled stuff that was off the shelf.

They are talking about reprising the US version of Top Gear (which is my favorite show), and they mentioned Conan O'Brien being one of the 3 hosts. I loved this idea.

Does anyone else care?

I missed most of this convo.. was on the phone.
I used to deliver pizza when I was in HS... I'm pretty sure you're suppose to base your tip on a percentage of the price of the food.
edoblin Wrote:Did anyone catch the marriage ref last night? Any thoughts? I thought it was pretty funny... especially the first segment w the dude that stuffed his dog.

That was on? What channel?
It was funny, but I don't think thats gonna be appointment television for me
beckster Wrote:

That was on? What channel?

NBC
Derick Wrote:

Does anyone else care?
no, i wish conan would go away

I like Conan.
I give 1.00 per drink at the bar...
Speaking of beer, bud light golden wheat tastes disgusting. :barf: one sip and I was done.
edoblin Wrote:I used to deliver pizza when I was in HS... I'm pretty sure you're suppose to base your tip on a percentage of the price of the food.
yes but some companies build in a charge. For instance here some pizza companies charge $3 for delivery. So if i tip the delivery guy $2, and he gets that charge too, he just made $5 off me, DONT THINK SO PIZZA GUY
LeNeve Wrote:Speaking of beer, bud light golden wheat tastes disgusting. :barf: one sip and I was done.
your allowed to drink at work?
Iva13 Wrote:I give 1.00 per drink at the bar...

I usually do too.
I don't leave the maid a tip in the room...
Iva13 Wrote:I don't leave the maid a tip in the room...
I only do this if I trashed the room
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16