Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/22 Friday.... the day after
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So its the day after the season finale of Jersey Shore, I didnt get to watch it, cause my roommate has a boy over.
i know that i'm excited to see petey's pic of ronnie and sammie
Good finale last night. Did anyone catch the Reunion show? Kinda shitty of MTV to do that with Ronnie and Sammi.
AirHej Wrote:Good finale last night. Did anyone catch the Reunion show? Kinda shitty of MTV to do that with Ronnie and Sammi.
i didnt get to watch anything. My roommate was "watching a movie" with a boy that she just met
I fell asleep halfway through the finale. I'll catch the rest of it at some point this weekend.
Brian in NY Wrote:I fell asleep halfway through the finale. I'll catch the rest of it at some point this weekend.

I also fell alseep and woke up near the end of the reunion where Snooki was talking about the dude that punched her. I did get woken up by Joe's BBM at 5 am... wasn't too impressed...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I fell asleep halfway through the finale. I'll catch the rest of it at some point this weekend.

Joe's BBM
Big Black Mamba?
Joe has a big black mamba? Those things are dangerous, and venomous.
AirHej Wrote:Good finale last night. Did anyone catch the Reunion show? Kinda shitty of MTV to do that with Ronnie and Sammi.

I fell asleep during the reunion... was exhausted... What did they do to them?

The last episode was really good. I hate how they repeatedly show clips of what's coming up... by the time you actually see the scene, you tired of it.
The weather is very spring like today here. windy from the south, smells like rain, and it was already almost 60 degrees this morning. I bet it will get 70 or higher today.

The weather here is so crazy, like a manic depressive woman. You don't know what you are going to get from day to day.
LeNeve Wrote:Joe has a big black mamba? Those things are dangerous, and venomous.
Worse when they spew! :wanker:
LeNeve Wrote:The weather is very spring like today here. windy from the south, smells like rain, and it was already almost 60 degrees this morning. I bet it will get 70 or higher today.

The weather here is so crazy, like a manic depressive woman. You don't know what you are going to get from day to day.
The weather here has been pretty damn good for January. We haven't seen snow in weeks!

It just makes for better working conditions
Derick The Solution Wrote:So its the day after the season finale of Jersey Shore, I didnt get to watch it, cause my roommate has a boy over.
Did you watch them instead?
Brampton, what are you working on today? I have a 08 super duty that needs a torque converter, and a 6.0 diesel that needs an injector, or 8 probaly.

Torque converter is in oregon somewhere. So my lift has been tied up for days now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:It just makes for better working conditions

We've had above normal temps here, it's still kind of warm out but it's started freezing rain out last night and now it's ice. We are also expected to get 30 cm of snow. Be careful, it's headed your direction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14