Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/22 Friday.... the day after
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm surprised Covino & Dicky haven't tried to get the peops from JS on the show... WTF Spot?

That would be a great idea! They really need to get on that.
Fuck me, the fat gay guy showed up and I had DBN on my screen... hopefully he didn't see it.,
Nussie_T Wrote:Fuck me, the fat gay guy showed up and I had DBN on my screen... hopefully he didn't see it.,

That sucks. Someone should cut his brake lines.
Nussie_T Wrote:Fuck me, the fat gay guy showed up and I had DBN on my screen... hopefully he didn't see it.,
i think you need to start spiking the fat guys food with exlax

FUCK....
LeNeve Wrote:

or put pictures of young asian boys on his pc, and report him to the FBI.
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN.

I'm only able to hang for about 30 minutes or so.

What's happening?!
We all know who Spot's girl was dating during the early part of their relationship!

The BBC!

[Image: SpotsG3.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN.

I'm only able to hang for about 30 minutes or so.

What's happening?!

Networking lunch meeting. I hope something works out of these conversations.
Hey!
Is it safe for me here?
I'm not listening, the radio that isn't in my car, that I listen to the show on, is back at work, where I haven't been in about 3 months.
Soooo...

What's up?
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

or put pictures of young asian boys on his pc, and report him to the FBI.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
AirHej Wrote:We all know who Spot's girl was dating during the early part of their relationship!

The BBC!

And yet she stayed with Spot. Maybe the BBC wasn't all that BB?
Chip Wrote:Hey!
Is it safe for me here?
I'm not listening, the radio that isn't in my car, that I listen to the show on, is back at work, where I haven't been in about 3 months.
Soooo...

What's up?

Why wouldn't it be safe Chip?
JDubb Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:We all know who Spot's girl was dating during the early part of their relationship!

The BBC!

And yet she stayed with Spot. Maybe the BBC wasn't all that BB?

Only 3 kinds of people wear sunglasses indoors...
AirHej Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey!
Is it safe for me here?
Soooo...

What's up?

Why wouldn't it be safe Chip?

That's what I want to know too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14