Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/22 Friday.... the day after
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Did you capture that static?
Now there is some random steely dan song in my head.
jotaka20 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to get a haircut, but am avoiding it, because I hate when people say dumb shit, like "got your ears lowered did ya yuck yuck"

I also don't like the chatty cathies at the salon, I'm a busy man, I don't have time for their non sense. they are all old and fat here too.

Did you just get a haircut or did you get all of them cut?

You are one of them!!!!!!!!!!!
beckster Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:Hey I am here for a half an hour what's up all?

How are things?

Today boring. Went and worked out last night after work, tried to find out if work needed me they didn't so I just went back to bed and didn't set a alarm and just woke up at 2. I don't know how in the hell I slept that long.
Derick The Solution Wrote:static electricity captured on film

I expected it to be brighter. I had a blanket that was so staticy last night that it lit up
LeNeve Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to get a haircut, but am avoiding it, because I hate when people say dumb shit, like "got your ears lowered did ya yuck yuck"

I also don't like the chatty cathies at the salon, I'm a busy man, I don't have time for their non sense. they are all old and fat here too.

Did you just get a haircut or did you get all of them cut?

You are one of them!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that is the one I usually say to them when they ask if I got a haircut? No you know what I got all of them cut.
jotaka20 Wrote:I am totally watching/DVR'ing Conan tonight. Will Ferrel & Tom Hanks.

I'm with Coco.

I might have to watch it. I hope Conan scores a good time slot on a channel where I might be able to watch him. I always liked Letterman better, but used to switch to Conan right after.
yes i captured it by mistake, I was cutting film in the dark room, and when i developed the film it was there. Apparently I arced a blank piece of film, its not brighter becuase the light appears as black on film, (reverse image)
Derick The Solution Wrote:yes i captured it by mistake, I was cutting film in the dark room, and when i developed the film it was there. Apparently I arced a blank piece of film, its not brighter becuase the light appears as black on film, (reverse image)

hey it is just cool though.
LeNeve Wrote:Did you capture that static?
Now there is some random steely dan song in my head.

this one
[youtube]XKTaCL8bEz4[/youtube]
I want this guy to cut my hair when I go to NYC for the Dudebro convention in June
jotaka20 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:yes i captured it by mistake, I was cutting film in the dark room, and when i developed the film it was there. Apparently I arced a blank piece of film, its not brighter becuase the light appears as black on film, (reverse image)

hey it is just cool though.
apparently it went through a couple peices of film, kinda screwed up my results on that side of the film, good thing i take multiple exposures.
Haha I love that Montro just named everyone, and didn't name Covino and Steve had to throw Covino in there.
my mom should be wearing mom jeans
Derick The Solution Wrote:my mom should be wearing mom jeans

You mean you don't want your mom rocking the low rise skinny jeans?
I have no problem with my mom looking like a mom... She's my mom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14