Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-15-10 Friday - Can't get the Jewels off my Vag!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Good morning everyone....Sorry Derick I had to take the pics off my FB....my sister got really mad at me.....I figured no one would know it was "mine"...I didn't put my whole body in the pics just the important part.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I love you Iva!! You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's the vette? Do we get to see picts?
beckster Wrote:How's the vette? Do we get to see picts?

Waiting for Boe to download them....it's really pretty and he's soooo excited....he's just like a little boy his friends came over to see his new toy yesterday afternoon!!!!!
good morning folks, hope all is well where you are
who's got a snuggie boner?

Not me!!!!
can you imagine watching someone struggling with a putty knife, prying off vagina jewels.
LeNeve Wrote:who's got a snuggie boner?

Not me!!!!

I sure as hell don't!! My snuggie got picked up and sent back to the store from which it came!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How's the vette? Do we get to see picts?

Waiting for Boe to download them....it's really pretty and he's soooo excited....he's just like a little boy his friends came over to see his new toy yesterday afternoon!!!!!

Well, tell him to hurry up already!
B-Town Bomber Wrote:good morning folks, hope all is well where you are

Happy Friday to you and everyone!!!
LeNeve Wrote:can you imagine watching someone struggling with a putty knife, prying off vagina jewels.

The stuff you use to attach them is called spirit gum. There is actually a solution that removes them too. Goo Gone (or an oil) would probably also. I usually wore them til they were ready to fall off.
When I was in the service area of the dealership yesterday I was thinking does LeNeve work in a place like this???? It was fun back there, talking to all the guys about the car and stuff....I would like to work there...we would have so much fun...plus there was only one car on a lift and the other guys were just standing around talking!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:can you imagine watching someone struggling with a putty knife, prying off vagina jewels.

Yes..I can imagine.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I will not be here after 11 cst. I have to go to the city, and have surgery on my broken hand.
Iva13 Wrote:When I was in the service area of the dealership yesterday I was thinking does LeNeve work in a place like this???? It was fun back there, talking to all the guys about the car and stuff....I would like to work there...we would have so much fun...plus there was only one car on a lift and the other guys were just standing around talking!!!!

yes it is exactly like that here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17