Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-15-10 Friday - Can't get the Jewels off my Vag!!!
Good morning everyone....Sorry Derick I had to take the pics off my FB....my sister got really mad at me.....I figured no one would know it was "mine"...I didn't put my whole body in the pics just the important part.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I love you Iva!! You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
How's the vette? Do we get to see picts?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:How's the vette? Do we get to see picts?

Waiting for Boe to download them....it's really pretty and he's soooo excited....he's just like a little boy his friends came over to see his new toy yesterday afternoon!!!!!
good morning folks, hope all is well where you are
who's got a snuggie boner?

Not me!!!!
can you imagine watching someone struggling with a putty knife, prying off vagina jewels.
LeNeve Wrote:who's got a snuggie boner?

Not me!!!!

I sure as hell don't!! My snuggie got picked up and sent back to the store from which it came!
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How's the vette? Do we get to see picts?

Waiting for Boe to download them....it's really pretty and he's soooo excited....he's just like a little boy his friends came over to see his new toy yesterday afternoon!!!!!

Well, tell him to hurry up already!
I HATE PIE!!
B-Town Bomber Wrote:good morning folks, hope all is well where you are

Happy Friday to you and everyone!!!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:can you imagine watching someone struggling with a putty knife, prying off vagina jewels.

The stuff you use to attach them is called spirit gum. There is actually a solution that removes them too. Goo Gone (or an oil) would probably also. I usually wore them til they were ready to fall off.
I HATE PIE!!
When I was in the service area of the dealership yesterday I was thinking does LeNeve work in a place like this???? It was fun back there, talking to all the guys about the car and stuff....I would like to work there...we would have so much fun...plus there was only one car on a lift and the other guys were just standing around talking!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:can you imagine watching someone struggling with a putty knife, prying off vagina jewels.

Yes..I can imagine.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I will not be here after 11 cst. I have to go to the city, and have surgery on my broken hand.
Iva13 Wrote:When I was in the service area of the dealership yesterday I was thinking does LeNeve work in a place like this???? It was fun back there, talking to all the guys about the car and stuff....I would like to work there...we would have so much fun...plus there was only one car on a lift and the other guys were just standing around talking!!!!

yes it is exactly like that here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip