Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-15-10 Friday - Can't get the Jewels off my Vag!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
WOW, ISt just DIED!!!
AirHej Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:here are my issues with it:
1. not using my precious vacation time to take a trip in the middle of the week, why use 3 days of vacation when I can use 1 over the weekend?
2. way way way too much going on during the summer to take mid week trips
3. the fact that they are essential taking credit for our idea, and not even giving us mention, FUCK THEM.
4. i'm too pissed to keep talking about it

Why don't we just scrap the whole idea of the convention? There's too many people involved from too many areas of North America for everyone to agree on dates, prices, etc.

Normally large events like that are planned about a year in advance, so better accommodate people, since then they have more time to fully prepare. I think we could do it, but I think the idea got soured by people we don't give a funk about.
BREAKING NEWS!

It appears that the University of Tennessee is going to hire Kevin Sumlin (current HC at Houston) as their new head coach. They didn't want to announce it but the current OC at Houston is probably going to Oklahoma State and so that forced Tennessee's hand in announcing why Sumlin would let him go the way it is happening.

Tennessee is FAR better off with Sumlin than they were with Douche Lane.
Middle of the week sucks... Wtf is wrong w/them....it's like they looked to see when most of the DBN people were available and did the opposite....I hope Covino is out West when they go there....
On a side note: we were FIRST with the Baby gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Was there an official time decided for the visit to NY?

I am still working on the DBN times, but I will not lie, I am partial to June 11th to 13th.

The vote is not over yet. If you have not voted, pleas go do so AND post your thoughts. I am still surprised people within driving distance (Iva, Joe, Paul and Keefer) have not commented yet.

I was just thinking that the Belmont runs at the beginning of June... It runs on the 5th though. So, much for my bucket list...
Now a retraction by my source who now says Tennessee hired Dooley which is a bad hire in my opinion.
OMG Heidi looks really bad now....her eyes just look f'd up. she went way too far. IDIOT
She even got lipo to her neck.... Wtf
Iva13 Wrote:She even got lipo to her neck.... Wtf

Vanity at it's worst.

Her next step...
Iva13 Wrote:Middle of the week sucks... Wtf is wrong w/them....it's like they looked to see when most of the DBN people were available and did the opposite....I hope Covino is out West when they go there....
On a side note: we were FIRST with the Baby gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does seem like that unfortunately. The whole thing is so fuckin swoot.

By the way, they never sent anything for the baby, did they?
Pokes28 Wrote:BREAKING NEWS!

It appears that the University of Tennessee is going to hire Kevin Sumlin (current HC at Houston) as their new head coach. They didn't want to announce it but the current OC at Houston is probably going to Oklahoma State and so that forced Tennessee's hand in announcing why Sumlin would let him go the way it is happening.

Tennessee is FAR better off with Sumlin than they were with Douche Lane.

+1
Iva13 Wrote:Middle of the week sucks... Wtf is wrong w/them....it's like they looked to see when most of the DBN people were available and did the opposite....I hope Covino is out West when they go there....

So what if it was the weekend of the 11th to the 13th, would you go then? I think everyone would want Iva and Buba to be there.
Wow the IST came to a screeching halt today.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:

So what if it was the weekend of the 11th to the 13th, would you go then? I think everyone would want Iva and Buba to be there.

I would try our best....As spring gets here, he will set up his show schedule and I will have a better idea....but I will keep whatever date it is in my mind to try and be there....we have been wanting to go to NY for a while now....We will probably spend one night up there.
what is the site they are getting these pics from?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17