Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/29 - No Thread Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:Man, it's been over 3 years since the LeNeve jail banner

Might want to get it updated just in case.
LeNeve Wrote:Okay. Now I need a new disc I guess. And give them a flash drive of what I have on my laptop. Hahaha. This shit could make the news. Stay tuned.

It, of course, got damaged during the repairs... But will they buy that excuse??
LeNeve Wrote:Weird. This cop has a bunch of papers in russian. Im a dead man now.

:eek:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Although me deleting 9gigabytes of video evidence, is probaly a more serious crime than speeding, and narrating the entire thing.
Yes especially if they need that evidence

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Yeah, now when riots burn Kansas down because the cops shot someone, we know who to blame.

I think they already have an idea.
[Image: a36530f5651be4ad1c9983e64e955b8f.jpg]

Im in deep now. But supervisor menu lets me get things to at least seem like a technical error.
LeNeve Wrote:So. I was working on a police car this morning. Switches for the cop lights are on the center console. Im going 65. Old guy pulls over. Knew lights were on. Didnt know how. Figured that out. Proceeded to do 100 miles an hour, until it started shaking. Talked some shit about cops out loud to myself.

Realize back at the shop, dash cam auto starts when lights are activated.

Burns files to dvd in cop car. In a secure locked fire proof box.

Picked lock. Currently trying to figure out how to delete "event 10" only, and put DVD back....

Hahaha. [CRYING FACE]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I really don't know why you don't wear a gopro 24 hours a day
This is the first LeNeve type behavior ive had in awhile. You guys picked a good day to stop in.

As soon as the heat dies down and im in the clear, ill post up the video.
[Image: 14a48547dde424a8c746bba5dc042ee0.jpg]

Open tge glovebox and all these cop camera dvds fell out.

So im thinking they dont give a fuck about things anyway. Haha
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: a36530f5651be4ad1c9983e64e955b8f.jpg]

Im in deep now. But supervisor menu lets me get things to at least seem like a technical error.

"Umm.. So we fixed your car, but your dash screen is all wonky"
Its not wonky. Just lost its dvd data. Due to an interrference electrical noise from the bad alternator.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So. I was working on a police car this morning. Switches for the cop lights are on the center console. Im going 65. Old guy pulls over. Knew lights were on. Didnt know how. Figured that out. Proceeded to do 100 miles an hour, until it started shaking. Talked some shit about cops out loud to myself.

Realize back at the shop, dash cam auto starts when lights are activated.

Burns files to dvd in cop car. In a secure locked fire proof box.

Picked lock. Currently trying to figure out how to delete "event 10" only, and put DVD back....

Hahaha. [CRYING FACE]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I really don't know why you don't wear a gopro 24 hours a day

This would make for some EPIC fun!
Probaly all videos of him wacking his dick in a cornfield somewhere while another cop tasers his butthole.
LeNeve Wrote:Its not wonky. Just lost its dvd data. Due to an interrference electrical noise from the bad alternator.

Yeah, that sounds much more technical. Were there any blanks in that glove box?
No. This cop is wack. Bunch of empty monster energy cans under the seats.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10