Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/29 - No Thread Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LeNeve Wrote:So. I was working on a police car this morning. Switches for the cop lights are on the center console. Im going 65. Old guy pulls over. Knew lights were on. Didnt know how. Figured that out. Proceeded to do 100 miles an hour, until it started shaking. Talked some shit about cops out loud to myself.

Realize back at the shop, dash cam auto starts when lights are activated.

Burns files to dvd in cop car. In a secure locked fire proof box.

Picked lock. Currently trying to figure out how to delete "event 10" only, and put DVD back....

Hahaha. [CRYING FACE]

Confusedhock: ... I love your stories.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:Only one thing to do LeNeve. Burn the shop down.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

^^^ THIS
Bought to put the altered dvd back in. See what happens. Shouldn't have 3 months of potential evidence driving around anyway.

Basic rule. Back up your data often. Silly cops. Hopefully this taught you a lesson.
Ummmm... whoops... well... this got out of hand quickly. .

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[Image: logo-FreeLeneve.png]
LeNeve Wrote:Ummmm... whoops... well... this got out of hand quickly. .

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Ruh-Roh

So, is the old a disc a + or - ? Might want to check that out.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I show up and everyone disappears. Apparently Jim's right... I'm too intimidating

I'm still around. Work keeps interfering.
^this
Joe Wrote:[Image: logo-FreeLeneve.png]

:high5:
Man, it's been over 3 years since the LeNeve jail banner
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So. I was working on a police car this morning. Switches for the cop lights are on the center console. Im going 65. Old guy pulls over. Knew lights were on. Didnt know how. Figured that out. Proceeded to do 100 miles an hour, until it started shaking. Talked some shit about cops out loud to myself.

Realize back at the shop, dash cam auto starts when lights are activated.

Burns files to dvd in cop car. In a secure locked fire proof box.

Picked lock. Currently trying to figure out how to delete "event 10" only, and put DVD back....

Hahaha. [CRYING FACE]

Confusedhock: ... I love your stories.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This is what I miss most about DBN! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Okay. Now I need a new disc I guess. And give them a flash drive of what I have on my laptop. Hahaha. This shit could make the news. Stay tuned.
Weird. This cop has a bunch of papers in russian. Im a dead man now.
Need to sneak up to the office and swipe a dvd somehow.
Im going to be on one of those dumb criminal shows.
LeNeve Wrote:Im going to be on one of those dumb criminal shows.

Yeah they have one that takes place in cars
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10