Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/24/2014 - Oh nice, it's cold.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think the government should build a structure around and over the entire country and then control the temperature.
This is actually old, funny how every year is always the worst ever.

But it's still hilarious.

[youtube]UbNXLCXr99k[/youtube]

Edit: This is the video I was looking for where he talks about building a wall between us and Canada.
Yeah. It snowed here yesterday. And its really cold today. Also my boss son funeral this morning.
It's just cold here. No snow. Saturday is supposed to be +2 so that will be nice.
It's supposed to be in the 50s next Monday for opening day.
:pray:
Snow tonight and tomorrow and rain by the end of the week. The only good thing is that the fluctuation between these cold and not-so-cold temps is that the snow melting slow enough to not cause major flooding. I only saw one road partially under water. (That just meant that I didn't have to do any crazy, way out of my way, detouring to get the baby to my parents' house.
Yahoo had breaking news: that missing plane crashed into the Indian Ocean and it's confirmed.
My sons teacher just sent me an email asking if Mike wanted to take Buttercup the class guinea pig home for Spring break. Not going to happen. My cats would eat the thing if not my daughter would squish it to death.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yahoo had breaking news: that missing plane crashed into the Indian Ocean and it's confirmed.

Lies. Malaysia is lying.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yahoo had breaking news: that missing plane crashed into the Indian Ocean and it's confirmed.

Lies. Malaysia is lying.

It's all a big plot by Mugatu to get cheap labor.
No one is telling you that there were 3 male models on that plane.
NussieT Wrote:My sons teacher just sent me an email asking if Mike wanted to take Buttercup the class guinea pig home for Spring break. Not going to happen. My cats would eat the thing if not my daughter would squish it to death.

[Image: i-2f86f889c6bcddb40465718835c8741b-guine...%20cat.jpg]
Did anyone have James Rebhorn in their Death Pool?
Buttercup is fluffier than that... [Image: 5uveputa.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did anyone know who James Rebhorn is, before googling him?

No.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yahoo had breaking news: that missing plane crashed into the Indian Ocean and it's confirmed.

Lies. Malaysia is lying.

It's all a big plot by Mugatu to get cheap labor.
No one is telling you that there were 3 male models on that plane.

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7