Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/24/2014 - Oh nice, it's cold.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GWAR was nominated for a Grammy Award for best long-form music video in 1993 for "Phallus in Wonderland" but lost to "Diva" by Annie Lennox.

They were totally robbed.
NussieT Wrote:[Image: zepatene.jpg]

The left picture was taken today in the same blue sweater and the pic on the right is from the morning of the funeral.

You look fine. You're sister-in-law had no room to say anything.
:roflmao:

"Kansas was a big part of a big part of music where bands were often named after geographical locations. And let's hope that that never happens again. Because, quite frankly, those bands SUCK!" - Oderus
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that looks very appropriate for a funeral. sounds like someone is a wackado and was just looking for a fight.

She competes with me over everything. She started going to my gym but everyone thinks she's weird.

She isn't going to change their tune either. I haven't met her and I think she's weird.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao:

"Kansas was a big part of a big part of music where bands were often named after geographical locations. And let's hope that that never happens again. Because, quite frankly, those bands SUCK!" - Oderus

:whomo:

LeNeve Wrote::roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

The left picture was taken today in the same blue sweater and the pic on the right is from the morning of the funeral.

Yeah, WTF?
That looks fine.

Wait, is that a little door behind you, or are you like 6'-8"?
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, WTF?
That looks fine.

[youtube]assZ9bcucmQ[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5713891/the-best-most-deranged-story-about-gwar-youll-ever-read/1550354620/+robharvilla/@marchman">http://deadspin.com/5713891/the-best-mo ... /@marchman</a><!-- m -->
I should go get my lawnmower and get it ready for the season.

"Cuttlefish of Cthulhu"
Chip Wrote:Yeah, WTF?
That looks fine.

No. I'm 5'4. I'm standing on a stool otherwise i can only see waist up.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, WTF?
That looks fine.

No. I'm 5'4. I'm standing on a stool otherwise i can only see waist up.

That makes sense.
Once I noticed that, I couldn't stop looking at it.
I used to live in this little town. Rolla Ks. Population around 700 i think. 12 people in my graduating class. State football champs in 97. Fuckin a.

[Image: u7yba8y8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7