Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/24/2014 - Oh nice, it's cold.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A friends brother from my town made this video- its almost at 4 million views on youtube

[youtube]jus7S5vBJyU[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:Buttercup is fluffier than that... [Image: 5uveputa.jpg]

That's no Guinea Pig. That's a tribble.
So my cousins funeral on Saturday was my first funeral since my grandpas almost 5 years ago.
I show up to the funeral wearing my winter parka, my works boots (I polished them up because I no longer own dress shoes), a black and light blue argyle sweater and black pants. I also wore a bright blue sweater.
My sister in law yelled at me and told me I was in appropriate. What the hell was wrong? A girl was wearing a neon pink hoodie, another was wearing a similar blue sweater and an aunt of mine was wearing a red and yellow flowered dress.
Donginator Wrote:A friends brother from my town made this video- its almost at 4 million views on youtube

Good for him, but that's Katy Perry, so I will not be watching it.
NussieT Wrote:So my cousins funeral on Saturday was my first funeral since my grandpas almost 5 years ago.
I show up to the funeral wearing my winter parka, my works boots (I polished them up because I no longer own dress shoes), a black and light blue argyle sweater and black pants. I also wore a bright blue sweater.
My sister in law yelled at me and told me I was in appropriate. What the hell was wrong? A girl was wearing a neon pink hoodie, another was wearing a similar blue sweater and an aunt of mine was wearing a red and yellow flowered dress.

Good grief, it's not like you wore ripped up jeans and was covered in grime. I hope you told her to shut up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Good grief, it's not like you wore ripped up jeans and was covered in grime. I hope you told her to shut up.

I just ignored her and continued on what I was doing. I could have taken off my sweater. I didn't realize I should have gone shopping and bought a funeral coat, funeral shoes and a funeral sweater.
Donginator Wrote:A friends brother from my town made this video- its almost at 4 million views on youtube

He had google adsense for his video, he may see a check for 10-20K from google
NussieT Wrote:So my cousins funeral on Saturday was my first funeral since my grandpas almost 5 years ago.

You, a girl, don't own dress shoes?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Good grief, it's not like you wore ripped up jeans and was covered in grime. I hope you told her to shut up.

I just ignored her and continued on what I was doing. I could have taken off my sweater. I didn't realize I should have gone shopping and bought a funeral coat, funeral shoes and a funeral sweater.

As a rule, you should have one outfit for such occasions, but whatever, if you looked decent, then she can just get over it.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Really? I need to do something like this.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I have one video with 21k views and made about $15 off of it
Wow. That funeral I just got back from was brutal. Straight out of a dramatic movie. Sherrie (my boss, deceased guys mom) dropped to the floor at the church walking up the isle and refused to move. I feel so bad for her and the rest of the family.
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I have one video with 21k views and made about $15 off of it

That's pretty cool.
Oderus Urungus died too.

Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Wow. That funeral I just got back from was brutal. Straight out of a dramatic movie. Sherrie (my boss, deceased guys mom) dropped to the floor at the church walking up the isle and refused to move. I feel so bad for her and the rest of the family.

Those kinds of funerals are always tough.

Jim's bud lost his baby brother in a car accident. He was 22yrs old and had 2 little kids. I didn't know the guy and I got all choked up at that funeral.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7