Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday March 21, 2014 Wings on a Crab?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So let's get this started.
So I filled out a yahoo bracket like 10 minutes before the first game yesterday. My only bracket, and free. Not really into it this year.

I did not watch a single second of the games, but I went 14/16 yesterday. Ohio State and Oklahoma screwed me.
Gonna meet Joe and Keefer for a beer and some bar food in Gettysburg after work today.
There is a guy sitting in a car in the parking lot I am in. I think he is batin.
I need a nap.
i need to check my brackets. I think they are all blown out already. I wasn't that into doing it this year either, and now with this situation at work everyones morale is down anyway.
LeNeve is going to go take a #selfie
Irish soda bread is awesome. I wish you could buy it in the stores year round.
So for those of you thinking about next years St. pat's party, might want to set the dates aside now. March 21st. Big Daddy Hammer is most likely coming next year.
I liked the DBN St. Pats banner a lot. This one, ehhhh.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is a guy sitting in a car in the parking lot I am in. I think he is batin.

this made me laugh.
LeNeve, that is a shitty thing that happened at your work. I just don't get suicide. There is so much to live for, no matter how bad things may look at a given time.

I don't want my son to miss out on the father-son things that I had growing up. There is no way I could take that away from him in some selfish attention grab cop out.
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve is going to go take a #selfie

I am?
My son has been to a Pirate playoff win. Not many people under 30 can say that....
Pete Nice Wrote:Irish soda bread is awesome. I wish you could buy it in the stores year round.
this is true
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8