Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday March 21, 2014 Wings on a Crab?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you gots some square feets

Funny thing is my feet are square. All my toes except my pinky toe are the same size. My friends & family think it's hilarious.

My thumb, on my right hand is short and fat. It looks like a big toe.
My other thumb is normal.
I don't know why.

My dads pinky and ring finger are fused together on his right hand. He was born like that but my grandma used to tell us it's because he crazy glue his hand together and they couldn't get it apart. I was 22 before I ever touched crazy glue.
LeNeve Wrote:I sent pig fucker down to the tire place to get some tiress, like an hour ago. should have been back 55 minutes ago.

"Can I call you pig fucker?"
"No, only my friends can call me pig fucker."
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Funny thing is my feet are square. All my toes except my pinky toe are the same size. My friends & family think it's hilarious.

I don't know why.

stop sitting on that thumb.
LeNeve Wrote:tank girl

:?
I thought Laurie Petty was hot for a little bit, when I saw her in In The Army Now.
I was like 15, so I wasn't too picky.
Then I saw Tank Girl and I thought twice about it.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I don't know why.

My dads pinky and ring finger are fused together on his right hand. He was born like that but my grandma used to tell us it's because he crazy glue his hand together and they couldn't get it apart. I was 22 before I ever touched crazy glue.

:roflmao:

I can't tell you how many times I super glued a toy to my hand when I was little trying to fix it.
pig fuckers pants just ripped in the back, when he was unloading my tires. he doesn't wear underwear. :?

shit just got weird. i had to tell him to go home and put some underwear on.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I don't know why.

stop sitting on that thumb.

Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:

I thought Laurie Petty was hot for a little bit, when I saw her in In The Army Now.

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I sent pig fucker down to the tire place to get some tiress, like an hour ago. should have been back 55 minutes ago.

"Can I call you pig fucker?"
"No, only my friends can call me pig fucker."

I think I made that Baseketball reference the first time you brought up that pig fucker guy.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I don't know why.

I wonder if Black Ice would like your thumb as much as he did your foot
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:whomo:

Now I'm looking at her IMDB page.
She was in Free Willy, A League Of Their Own, Poetic Justice then In The Army Now and then Tank Girl. Then a bunch of random TV shows and movies I've never heard of.
So, apparently Tank Girl ruined her for pretty much everyone else too.

Well, I wouldn't go check on him if I were you.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

I can't tell you how many times I super glued a toy to my hand when I was little trying to fix it.

It was effective though. I should tell my kids the same thing...
NussieT Wrote:1) It snowed & I had to work.
2) I had to attend a council meeting regarding the recycle program
3) My cousin passed away on Tuesday and her funeral is on Saturday at the same time we were supposed to meet.

I am driving my employee in tonight to pick up her new car, we may meet up for coffee.

Confusedwoot: Sorry about your cousin.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I don't know why.

I wonder if Black Ice would like your thumb as much as he did your foot

That toe is even more f'ed up now.
It gets that big blood thing under the nail when I start playing indoor soccer in the fall.
Then it spends the winter migrating out as the toe nail grows.
And heals up over the summer just in time to start again the next fall.
It's done that for 3 or 4 years now.
I wonder if I should get it looked at.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8