Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday March 21, 2014 Wings on a Crab?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
NussieT Wrote:What are everyones plans for the weekend?

Tonight: I am going to the gym, driving my employee to get her car then possibly meeting up with my friend for coffee.
Tomorrow: Gym, funeral and possibly meeting my friend afterwards for coffee.
Sunday: Nothing planned so far.

Tonight, soccer.
Tomorrow, work, and I have no idea. But it will probably involve beer.
Sunday, I'll probably end up working from home then soccer again.
Listen up girls.

[youtube]cACJdlQ2OOU[/youtube]
Tractor auction going on today. I knew this guy had alot of tractors, but had no idea he had this many. Holy shit.

[Image: 4y2u4e6a.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My thumb, on my right hand is short and fat. It looks like a big toe.
My other thumb is normal.
I don't know why.

My dads pinky and ring finger are fused together on his right hand. He was born like that but my grandma used to tell us it's because he crazy glue his hand together and they couldn't get it apart. I was 22 before I ever touched crazy glue.

:roflmao:

I can't tell you how many times I super glued a toy to my hand when I was little trying to fix it.

Same here.
LeNeve Wrote:pig fuckers pants just ripped in the back, when he was unloading my tires. he doesn't wear underwear. :?

shit just got weird. i had to tell him to go home and put some underwear on.

Please do not provide pictures.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I wonder if Black Ice would like your thumb as much as he did your foot

That toe is even more f'ed up now.
It gets that big blood thing under the nail when I start playing indoor soccer in the fall.
Then it spends the winter migrating out as the toe nail grows.
And heals up over the summer just in time to start again the next fall.
It's done that for 3 or 4 years now.
I wonder if I should get it looked at.

Um.. Yeah, You should get that checked out. :?
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's toe has AIDS. :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedwoot: Sorry about your cousin.

Thanks. She had breast cancer. It had gone into remission but came back. Her oldest is the same age as my brother and her youngest is the same age as my son.
In the last 3 years I've had a family friend, my grandma, an aunt and a cousin diagnosed with breast cancer. 2 are still in chemo therapy and my grandma is in remission. I've never been more scared about something I couldn't control before.

Cancer is a bitch. My Grandma had it twice and a ton of family members plus most everyone in my old neighborhood has had it in some form. Just found out that the aunt I used to live next to was diagnosed with breast cancer. I need to make sure I do the Cancer walk this year, I skipped it last year and I felt awful about that.

Tonight: I am going to the gym, driving my employee to get her car then possibly meeting up with my friend for coffee.

Tonight: get a few groceries and that's about it.
Tomorrow: Go to Auburn Hills to hang with my sister for her birthday. Sounds like we will be dining at PF Changs. Hopefully there will be time to hit up Trader Joes, too.
Sunday: Going to try to make it to church (trying to be a good girl) and I have no idea what else.
Donginator Wrote:fuck Cancer :finger:
my uncle beat throat cancer, but no longer can eat solid food and has to put everything into a blender and drink as a shake

They just removed a cancerous tumor from his lung, the guy never fucking smoked.

I have to call Jim's mom. He told me last night that she has to go in for treatments for the next 6 weeks. He doesn't know why, but I think they found a pre-cancerous lump in her kidney, liver or bladder. Jim is useless when it comes to finding out what is going on.
LeNeve Wrote:Tractor auction going on today. I knew this guy had alot of tractors, but had no idea he had this many. Holy shit.

[Image: 4y2u4e6a.jpg]

That is a lot of tractors. Go buy one and fix it up to one of those heavy weight pulling contest deals.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Gonna meet Joe and Keefer for a beer and some bar food in Gettysburg after work today.

A childhood friend and I have been trying to make plans to go out for dinner together. I've cancelled on her three times so far, I feel like a piece of shit.

What's the deal with that?

Yeah, that is pretty messed up.

Tonight: Done work at 2PM. Gonna go to the Gettysburg battlefields then meet Keefer and Joe for beer and bar food. Then staying at my parents house.

Saturday: Work 7AM to 3PM. Drive home until 7PM. Masturbate. Play COD. Bang my wife. Go to bed.

Sunday: No idea. I am off and I am broke. My wife will have something to do I am sure.
Donginator Wrote:fuck Cancer :finger:
my uncle beat throat cancer, but no longer can eat solid food and has to put everything into a blender and drink as a shake

They just removed a cancerous tumor from his lung, the guy never fucking smoked.

I lost one of my best friends from High School to cancer. We also went to the Army, Basic Training and the Gulf War together. Fuck Cancer.

I think the government could cure cancer but chooses not to b/c the medical industry makes SO much money off it, that they lobby government not to release a cure that would cost like $40 once in your lifetime.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Tonight: get a few groceries and that's about it.
Tomorrow: Go to Auburn Hills to hang with my sister for her birthday. Sounds like we will be dining at PF Changs. Hopefully there will be time to hit up Trader Joes, too.
Sunday: Going to try to make it to church (trying to be a good girl) and I have no idea what else.

God can not forgive anal sex, you know that right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8