Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 1/9/14 - Carrots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
dildo carrots.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not sure what a dill carrot is.

Baba used to make them all the time. It's basically either baby carrots or sliced carrots in a butter sauce then dill mixed in with it. I like it... Far better than velveeta cheese

I would try that. I don't really care for carrots though, no matter how they are prepared.
I feel like there is a whole conversation that didnt take place yet
scientists recorded the coldest temp ever on earth the other day -135 in antartica.
Derick Wrote:I feel like there is a whole conversation that didnt take place yet

such is life.
It's summer time in antartica too.
Derick Wrote:I feel like there is a whole conversation that didnt take place yet

I penetrated Thursday, with a little bit of Wednesday.
LeNeve Wrote:

nothing wrong with early morning penetration
yesterday listening to hair nation on sirius, or whatever its called. During the 8 hours I listened, I'm pretty sure they played every song from the Dr. Feelgood album.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

nothing wrong with early morning penetration

jtt
bird flu killing ninjas up in canada
LeNeve Wrote:scientists recorded the coldest temp ever on earth the other day -135 in antartica.

I thought that was old news.
And that the actually recorded that months ago but just announced it a couple weeks ago.
Or did they do it again?
Maybe it's just my old phone or something, but the Sirius app is sucking ass today.
Good morning bro-mo's!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:scientists recorded the coldest temp ever on earth the other day -135 in antartica.

I thought that was old news.
And that the actually recorded that months ago but just announced it a couple weeks ago.
Or did they do it again?

I overheard this nugget of knowledge from a farmer. so yeah. you are probaly right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8