Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 1/9/14 - Carrots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:chris christie iss the fat politician that doesn't smoke crack?

:roflmao:
Yeah.

[Image: Bdgb-YoIUAEFQso.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:oh shit. hes a serial killer too.

[youtube]1n-9uq_lyRQ[/youtube]
Just because LeNeve can't see it.

[Image: jump_roping_dog.gif]
the jump rope dog does work. slow, but it works. its the real long gifs that give my pc the seizures
LeNeve Wrote:the jump rope dog does work. slow, but it works. its the real long gifs that give my pc the seizures

Oh, haha.
Well that badger thing just see something he doesn't like and runs away saying "nope" until he runs off a cliff.
nope means nope.
I saw him running and saying nope. I thought another forest creature was going to rape it.
LeNeve Wrote:I saw him running and saying nope. I thought another forest creature was going to rape it.

Merry Critter Christmas.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I saw him running and saying nope. I thought another forest creature was going to rape it.

Merry Critter Christmas.

hell yeah. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Merry Critter Christmas.

hell yeah. :high5:
Hail Satan!
I like where this is going.
I'm eating hot pockets right now. The box says happy 30th anniversary to hot pocket. I don't remember them being around that long.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm eating hot pockets right now. The box says happy 30th anniversary to hot pocket. I don't remember them being around that long.
Yep, 1983 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Pockets
Wow. I don't think I had a hot pocket until I was in high school probaly.
LeNeve Wrote:Wow. I don't think I had a hot pocket until I was in high school probaly.
I don't think I've had one since high school.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8