Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 1/9/14 - Carrots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wow. I don't think I had a hot pocket until I was in high school probaly.
I don't think I've had one since high school.

I'm not to excited about the one I just ate.
[Image: sep_moto_49___large.jpg]
I hate that story.
A few years ago, I would keep some hot pockets in my freezer, just in case...
And I got home one night, late, drunk, and cooked a couple up.
I got half way through the first, and just couldn't finish it.
I ended up throwing them all away, I couldn't bring myself to eat them after that.
Hot Pockets are uber cool.

[youtube]ust_Er_oX5A[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Well, here's one of the things that are probably on that list.

The mystery of who closed two lanes onto the George Washington Bridge — turning the borough of Fort Lee, N.J., into a parking lot for four days in September — exploded into a full-bore political scandal for Gov. Chris Christie on Wednesday. Emails and texts revealed that a top aide had ordered the closings to punish the town’s mayor after he did not endorse the governor for re-election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/09/nyregi...sings.html

:eek: Ooohhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!

He's not going to be President with that kind of deal. Didn't he mess up Camden area even more, too?
Also in the news: a bunch of NYC cops and firemen ran some sort of scheme to collect shitload of Soc Benefits for being disabled, but meanwhile were posting pictures of themselves partying and having a good time. One dude claimed to have neck injuries but was caught on video doing a karate demonstration and I think he was the same guy who was deep sea fishing.
I need some lunch, but I have nothing made at home. I hate when that happens.
hot pockets
[youtube]N-i9GXbptog[/youtube]
Niagara Falls Froze over

[Image: f2076ff3-1670-4d5b-ab6f-28deb3e6257c_201...CANADA.JPG]
thats pretty neat.
The new ticklesack song sucks ass, worst ever.
Pete Nice Wrote:The new ticklesack song sucks ass, worst ever.

That, is very hard to believe.
Chip Wrote:So it looks like we just avoided having Chris Christie as a president.

Thank god!

That fat ass flip flopper is just a Liberal Democrat in Republicans clothing anyway. He fucking sucks.

He would have fucked us up even more.
That Autoshow is coming up next weekend.
I'm looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8