Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/19/2013....Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
After the ring video played there was a link to this video and what it made me wonder is Cher Loyd is really small or if Taylor Swift is really tall. Both are nice though.

[youtube]JO8pZGH2WBU[/youtube]
he was telling me about this ring too. I don't know whats gotten into him all of a sudden.

[youtube]SKkpQnzairQ[/youtube]
I don't think I could wear a ring clock. I have a ring phobia.
There is just something about Taylor swift that makes me want to drop loads on her. more than usual
Joe Wrote:I don't think I could wear a ring clock. I have a ring phobia.

I wore my class ring for like a month maybe. thats the only ring I've ever owned, or wore.
LeNeve Wrote:There is just something about Taylor swift that makes me want to drop loads on her. more than usual

That old fashioned feeling?

[youtube]18mZVTpWCOo[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:

I wore my class ring for like a month maybe. thats the only ring I've ever owned, or wore.

I just have a fear if it getting stuck on. I feel like I'd panic and rip my own finger off.
LeNeve Wrote:

I never had a class ring.
My mom said she'd either get me one of those, or a Flyer jersey.
And I still have the jersey.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I just have a fear if it getting stuck on. I feel like I'd panic and rip my own finger off.

yep. the thought of something stuck on my finger like that freaks me out too. It's kind of making me freak out just thinking about it.
Maybe my ring phobia has prevented me from getting married my whole life..
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I never had a class ring.
My mom said she'd either get me one of those, or a Flyer jersey.
And I still have the jersey.

I lost mine, or it got stolen, before I even graduated. I don't know what happened. it just kind of faded away. I never even attempted a search for it or anything.
Joe Wrote:Maybe my ring phobia has prevented me from getting married my whole life..
I wear rings.
yes. it is that old fashion feeling.
:yawn: :wanker:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Maybe my ring phobia has prevented me from getting married my whole life..
I wear rings.

and you are married
JDubb Wrote:
I have ringworms.

how many?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8