Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/19/2013....Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
the only thing I'm not sure about is the hospital. I'd rather not leave, kinda like the extra money. But not sure if my boss will be ok with me working 5:30-9:30 in the morning, since no one gets here till around 10. Essentially I would be working alone and no one would ever see me
Derick Wrote:options for what I should do
1. man the fuck up, and just deal with it, keep trying for the promotion
2. transfer locally (time frame 2 months)
3. transfer non-locally (also 2 months)
4. hospital ft and pt at fedex (not sure if I can go backwards), plus big salary cut

Move to PA. I need friends.
Joe Wrote:OK Derick, I'm in a mood about work too...

I didn't get a raise the year before because my old boss hated me. In fact I got pretty much written up when I got my review that year because someone heard me say the boss could "Eat a dick." He wound up getting fired for being such a dick so that problem I thought went away.

So this year's review was due back in March\April. Every once in a while I would remind everyone that I still needed it and would appreciate it if I got a raise too. As Christmas started approaching i started thinking about how much the raise and the retro pay would help out a lot with shopping. Finally I spoke up pretty loudly about getting my review before Christmas and I wound up getting it a week ago. I got like a 3.5% increase so with the retro pay I figured I should probably expect just under $1000 after taxes. When I asked my boss about the retro pay he told me he didn't know how that worked. A few days later one o the human resources guys was in our office and I asked him about it. He pretty much told me how they pay it out and I told him I wanted to make sure the money was released before Christmas.

A few hours later my boss's boss calls him and tells him that I went to HR trying to beat the system and tried to get paid for something I didn't deserve. Then my boss comes into my office and tells me that they aren't doing retro active increases anymore and that I need to let it rest before anyone else at the corporate office gets involved. So basically I'm out all of the money I would have gotten if they would have given me my review back when I was supposed to get it and I'm not allowed to talk about it.

Tonight I'm supposed to go out with one of my clients along with my boss and the sales guy for drinks. I'm so put off by the whole situation that I'm going to bail at the last minute.
I had a very similar situation and didn't let it go. Within 6 months "my position was eliminated" and unemployed for a year. I'd do it again though.
JDubb Wrote:I had a very similar situation and didn't let it go. Within 6 months "my position was eliminated" and unemployed for a year. I'd do it again though.

As of last night I'm the guy in charge of supporting a half a million dollar a year contract that we just got with a large school system. I don't think my role will be eliminated any time in the next 12 months. That goes on top of the $250k I make them at another client and probably and I haven't even totaled up all of the other small clients that I support.

Wow, if I worked for myself I would be pretty well off.
At least I am not the only one miserably stuck in a bad position work-wise!
Joe Wrote:
4. hospital ft and pt at fedex (not sure if I can go backwards), plus big salary cut

Don't get mad if a truck with all my stuff shows up at your house
[youtube]whQk1Ai0FOU[/youtube]
sweet cock rings bro
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Don't get mad if a truck with all my stuff shows up at your house

Well....... Stacy does manage a very nice apartment complex.
fucking black Courtney. he posts up in the bathroom at least twice daily. and stays in there for 30-45 minutes. I'm serious. no one wants to call him out on it though.
LeNeve Wrote:sweet cock rings bro

And they tell the ladies what time it is that things are going to do down.
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]whQk1Ai0FOU[/youtube]

It's a little late to order that for a Christmas present.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]whQk1Ai0FOU[/youtube]

:roflmao:

That video is hilarious.
Are they serious?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sweet cock rings bro

And they tell the ladies what time it is that things are going to do down.

So does this one.

[Image: watch-001-2.jpg]
I don't get the ring clock thing. my boss was telling me about them earlier, so I looked them up and found that video. he acted like he was thinking about getting one. :? they wont be ready until july though, I think he said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8