Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/6/13 - Fresh wet cat peen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So a co worker and I were chatting yesterday, and somehow cat penises came up. I had never seen a cat penis, and he hadn't either. So naturally I googled it.

cats are sofa king weirf. see for yourself. its really bizarre.
Nope. Not gonna do it.
LeNeve Wrote:see for yourself.
Nope.
10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SOUTH AFRICA MOURNS MANDELA
Nation celebrates the life of its global icon with song, dance and tears.

2. TRIBUTES POUR IN FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Leaders, celebrities and ordinary people applaud Mandela's epic struggle against apartheid and his nurturing of a new, democratic country.

3. WHAT ECONOMISTS ARE WATCHING FOR
The November jobs report will provide a strong signal whether the U.S. economy can maintain its momentum.

4. RID OF SOME GLITCHES, HEALTH CARE WEBSITE RACES TO CATCH UP
The fixed Web portal now has much less time to sign up the White House's goal of 7 million people by the end of March.

5. TEXAS PREPARES FOR "ICE FRIDAY"
A massive storm moves to the center of the U.S., disrupting travel and forcing school closures.

6. STUDENTS FONDLY REMEMBER AMERICAN TEACHER KILLED IN BENGHAZI
The 33-year-old Michigan native was gunned down in Libya days before his Christmas vacation was to begin.

7. NYPD'S INCOMING CHIEF FACES FRESH DILEMMAS
Post-9/11 counterterrorism and the controversial stop-and-frisk policy are new challenges to William Bratton, who led the city's police force two decades ago.

8. WHY CARGO BIKES ARE THE NEW MINIVAN
Cyclists are pushing the limits of what they can carry on a sturdy bicycle, from hauling groceries to delivering beer.

9. HOW MANDELA USED RUGBY TO URGE UNITY IN HIS HOMELAND
The anti-apartheid hero wore the jersey of a team that was once all-white to call for national reconciliation.

10. NO CHARGES AGAINST SEMINOLES QUARTERBACK
There's not enough evidence to prosecute Jameis Winston, a leading Heisman candidate, in a sexual assault case, the Florida State Attorney says
LeNeve Wrote:So a co worker and I were chatting yesterday, and somehow cat penises came up. I had never seen a cat penis, and he hadn't either. So naturally I googled it.

You are a bizarre dude.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:see for yourself.
Nope.

:whomo:
do it. it looks like a sea creature.
things you need to know
# 11. you need to know what a cat peeen looks like. I don't want to be the only one.
semen hole quarterback
If one of my coworkers walked in my office and I mentioned cat peen no one would ever talk to me again.
Joe Wrote:If one of my coworkers walked in my office and I mentioned cat peen no one would ever talk to me again.
is that necessarily a bad thing?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If one of my coworkers walked in my office and I mentioned cat peen no one would ever talk to me again.
is that necessarily a bad thing?

1 or two of them are pretty cool.

heres how it went down. maybe this will make it seem less weird.

co worker walks up to me, and asks if I have seen the new 2015 mustang yet. I said "yeah, as a matter of fact, I just saw it on my facebook feed on my phone, let me look for it"

so I'm scrolling through my phone, and come across a story about some lady that had sex with her cat, then stabbed her neighbor, for telling everyone that she did that.

I mention that story to the co worker. who asks me. "how in the hell did she have sex with a cat? I've never even seen a cat penis"

and it kind of went from there to google pretty quick.
LeNeve Wrote:So a co worker and I were chatting yesterday, and somehow cat penises came up. I had never seen a cat penis, and he hadn't either. So naturally I googled it.

I am electing to pass on that, but thanks.
LeNeve Wrote:

heres how it went down. maybe this will make it seem less weird.

co worker walks up to me, and asks if I have seen the new 2015 mustang yet. I said "yeah, as a matter of fact, I just saw it on my facebook feed on my phone, let me look for it"

so I'm scrolling through my phone, and come across a story about some lady that had sex with her cat, then stabbed her neighbor, for telling everyone that she did that.

I mention that story to the co worker. who asks me. "how in the hell did she have sex with a cat? I've never even seen a cat penis"

and it kind of went from there to google pretty quick.

Right at that point you need to ask, "Why do you need to see a cat penis?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5