Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/6/13 - Fresh wet cat peen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:

Honestly I'd rather listen to Katy Perry Christmas than Bing Crosby. The old stuff puts me to sleep.

I don't care for Christmas music no mater who it comes from. I'm good with a song here and ther through out the day, but a solid days worth. no way. not even a solid hours worth.
Joe Wrote:If one of my coworkers walked in my office and I mentioned cat peen no one would ever talk to me again.
isnt' that what you want?
It looks like a sea creature :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:

Honestly I'd rather listen to Katy Perry Christmas than Bing Crosby. The old stuff puts me to sleep.

Fuuuuck that. I prefer the classics for my Christmas tunes.

and I thought I was getting old...
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:

I don't care for Christmas music no mater who it comes from. I'm good with a song here and ther through out the day, but a solid days worth. no way. not even a solid hours worth.

I'd take Christmas tunes over the crap these guys play regularly. That wrecker ball song by Miley Cryrus is annoying as hell.
According to BabyCenter.com, my kid may not have been wanting to sleep because she's about to clear another milestone. If that's true, I suspect she will be walking this weekend.
sea creature or cat penis :roflmao:

[Image: sea_cucumber.jpg]
Derick Wrote:katy perry = boooooooobies
^this^
see. I told you.

Donginator knows whats up. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Here's a wedding for ComicCon fans, I guess.

[youtube]z04VIhagpko[/youtube]

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/action-h...00370.html
LeNeve Wrote:see. I told you.

:high5:
Wow, even the Von Trapp family wasn't overly thrilled with last night's rendition of their story (Sound Of Music). I didn't watch it. The original is my Mom's favorite movie and I can't honestly picture it ever being made any other way.
Donginator Wrote:

I'd rather look at Katy Perry's boobies!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wow, even the Von Trapp family wasn't overly thrilled with last night's rendition of their story (Sound Of Music). I didn't watch it. The original is my Mom's favorite movie and I can't honestly picture it ever being made any other way.
I hate that fucking movie. I hate any musical, they make no sense to me.
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I'd rather look at Katy Perry's boobies!
:whomo:

[Image: katy_perry_snl_gif.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5