Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/6/13 - Fresh wet cat peen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1. SOUTH AFRICA MOURNS MANDELA
Nation celebrates the life of its global icon with song, dance and tears.
So, why in the hell weren't people all over that on Facebook like they were Paul Walker?

2. TRIBUTES POUR IN FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Leaders, celebrities and ordinary people applaud Mandela's epic struggle against apartheid and his nurturing of a new, democratic country.

3. WHAT ECONOMISTS ARE WATCHING FOR
The November jobs report will provide a strong signal whether the U.S. economy can maintain its momentum.
Doesn't it say whether it was good or not?

4. RID OF SOME GLITCHES, HEALTH CARE WEBSITE RACES TO CATCH UP
The fixed Web portal now has much less time to sign up the White House's goal of 7 million people by the end of March.
I still haven't looked into that shit.

5. TEXAS PREPARES FOR "ICE FRIDAY"
A massive storm moves to the center of the U.S., disrupting travel and forcing school closures.
I don't care for ice. I'll take snow any day.

6. STUDENTS FONDLY REMEMBER AMERICAN TEACHER KILLED IN BENGHAZI
The 33-year-old Michigan native was gunned down in Libya days before his Christmas vacation was to begin.
I did not hear about this on the local news last night at all.

7. NYPD'S INCOMING CHIEF FACES FRESH DILEMMAS
Post-9/11 counterterrorism and the controversial stop-and-frisk policy are new challenges to William Bratton, who led the city's police force two decades ago.
Stop-and-Kiss

8. WHY CARGO BIKES ARE THE NEW MINIVAN
Cyclists are pushing the limits of what they can carry on a sturdy bicycle, from hauling groceries to delivering beer.
I gotta get a bike next year. Mine was beyond repair and Jim traded it for a dude's bike that his older daughter has claimed.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If one of my coworkers walked in my office and I mentioned cat peen no one would ever talk to me again.

heres how it went down. maybe this will make it seem less weird.

co worker walks up to me, and asks if I have seen the new 2015 mustang yet. I said "yeah, as a matter of fact, I just saw it on my facebook feed on my phone, let me look for it"

so I'm scrolling through my phone, and come across a story about some lady that had sex with her cat, then stabbed her neighbor, for telling everyone that she did that.

I mention that story to the co worker. who asks me. "how in the hell did she have sex with a cat? I've never even seen a cat penis"

and it kind of went from there to google pretty quick.

I don't think that helps you too much.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If one of my coworkers walked in my office and I mentioned cat peen no one would ever talk to me again.

heres how it went down. maybe this will make it seem less weird.

co worker walks up to me, and asks if I have seen the new 2015 mustang yet. I said "yeah, as a matter of fact, I just saw it on my facebook feed on my phone, let me look for it"

so I'm scrolling through my phone, and come across a story about some lady that had sex with her cat, then stabbed her neighbor, for telling everyone that she did that.

I mention that story to the co worker. who asks me. "how in the hell did she have sex with a cat? I've never even seen a cat penis"

and it kind of went from there to google pretty quick.

Right at that point you need to ask, "Why do you need to see a cat penis?"

:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah, I suppose a more normal person might think that, but not me. I was curious too.
curiosity killed the cat peen

:roflmao:
The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:
I don't what the deal was last night, but I couldn't get the baby to go to sleep at all.. or at least not until 4am She was tired and all, but sleep wasn't happening. I am dragging today because of it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:

show them a cat peen.
1. SOUTH AFRICA MOURNS MANDELA
Nation celebrates the life of its global icon with song, dance and tears.
I think most people younger than me aren't really sure who he is.

2. TRIBUTES POUR IN FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Leaders, celebrities and ordinary people applaud Mandela's epic struggle against apartheid and his nurturing of a new, democratic country.
He was cool because he thought George Bush was a dope.

3. WHAT ECONOMISTS ARE WATCHING FOR
The November jobs report will provide a strong signal whether the U.S. economy can maintain its momentum.
I just need to economy to bring home prices back to 2007 prices. Than I can dump this burden, move back to civilization and start a real life.

4. RID OF SOME GLITCHES, HEALTH CARE WEBSITE RACES TO CATCH UP
The fixed Web portal now has much less time to sign up the White House's goal of 7 million people by the end of March.
I would bet that it isn't really as bad as some people say it is.

5. TEXAS PREPARES FOR "ICE FRIDAY"
A massive storm moves to the center of the U.S., disrupting travel and forcing school closures.
Let's do this shit! Bring it!.

6. STUDENTS FONDLY REMEMBER AMERICAN TEACHER KILLED IN BENGHAZI
The 33-year-old Michigan native was gunned down in Libya days before his Christmas vacation was to begin.
Why the fuck do Americans feel the need to visit dangerous places???

7. NYPD'S INCOMING CHIEF FACES FRESH DILEMMAS
Post-9/11 counterterrorism and the controversial stop-and-frisk policy are new challenges to William Bratton, who led the city's police force two decades ago.
Bin Laden is still winning.

8. WHY CARGO BIKES ARE THE NEW MINIVAN
Cyclists are pushing the limits of what they can carry on a sturdy bicycle, from hauling groceries to delivering beer.
I need to use the bike i have, because if I get any fatter I'm going to die.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:

Honestly I'd rather listen to Katy Perry Christmas than Bing Crosby. The old stuff puts me to sleep.
katy perry = boooooooobies
Derick Wrote:katy perry = boooooooobies
And she can rent out ad space on her forehead, which is always a plus.
Brian Wrote:
And she can rent out ad space on her forehead, which is always a plus.
she has a head? wasnt paying attention
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The people at my office want to listen to Christmas tunes, so I brought in my cds for them to play... They were dissing on Bing Crosby's Christmas album and asking me if I had any Katie Perry.. :killme:

Honestly I'd rather listen to Katy Perry Christmas than Bing Crosby. The old stuff puts me to sleep.

Fuuuuck that. I prefer the classics for my Christmas tunes.

Hey, I got your sticker. Super cool. Thanks!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Hey, I got your sticker. Super cool. Thanks!
no prob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5