Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/21/2013 - Weiner Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
best vacation ever! camping out for 11 days in a parking lot, in Ohio, in winter time. ah the memories.
I want to bust into the black friday refugee camps armed with paintball guns, and just open fire on anyone there.
LeNeve Wrote:best vacation ever! camping out for 11 days in a parking lot, in Ohio, in winter time. ah the memories.

In Ohio, if you make it out of kindergarten, they give you a full ride scholarship to Ohio State.
I love Rabia by Nonpoint...

[Image: Obesity.jpg]

[youtube]GaKxTp3tSYU[/youtube]
there is almost a sock for every cock in Qatar. I thought they hated chicks there?
thasts probaly why all the chciks are fat over there. they get abused, and are always depressed and eating ice cream, watching lifetime movies.
LeNeve Wrote:thasts probaly why all the chciks are fat over there. they get abused, and are always depressed and eating ice cream, watching lifetime movies.

I don't think they're allowed to eat ice cream and watch TV.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:thasts probaly why all the chciks are fat over there. they get abused, and are always depressed and eating ice cream, watching lifetime movies.

yeah. you are probaly right. how the hell do they get fat?

I've always thought rescuing a bunch of hot arab chicks from over there, would be awesome.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

yeah. you are probaly right. how the hell do they get fat?

I've always thought rescuing a bunch of hot arab chicks from over there, would be awesome.

Chicken schawarma? That stuff is awesome.

Right, I always picture them in those frilly bikini things with one over their face doing those belly dances.
Feeding me grapes and stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7