Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/21/2013 - Weiner Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"I was the victim of a pretty horrific experience at my gynecologist exam," Laura told WKYC-TV. "It was like an open cut with rubbing alcohol being poured into it.”

axe wound :roflmao:
[Image: 77.gif?w=347&h=220]
Derick Wrote:time to go get my car

I dropped my winter rims and snow tires off at the tire place in town two days ago. They still aren't done. All they had to do is take the old rubber off, put the new rubber on and balance the damn thing.
[Image: 1480781_10151815610702005_1166812067_n.jpg]
Brian Wrote:Weiner......weiner, weiner. Weiner party. Flopping weiners.....

I kinda wanna see picts of that

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
3. FLORIDA CONGRESSMAN PLEADS GUILTY TO COCAINE CHARGE
Republican Rep. Henry "Trey" Radel is taking a leave of absence after receiving a sentence of a year's probation.
~ The funny part was how he was pushing for random drug screening for people on welfare.

5. WARNING SIGNS AMONG NUCLEAR PERSONNEL
A draft study, obtained by the AP, cites "burnout" among Air Force launch officers with their fingers on the triggers of 450 weapons of mass destruction.
~ Scary shit

7. VIRGINIA PROBING TREATMENT OF LAWMAKER'S SUICIDAL SON
Citing a shortage of beds, state senator's son was released from a mental illness facility, a day before he stabbed his father and killed himself.
~ Someone is gonna be in trouble for that.

8. ARGENTINE RABBI TELLS OF FRIENDSHIP WITH POPE FRANCIS
The pontiff hosted his Jewish friend in the Vatican and they email "every week."
~ I like that Pope.

9. CHRIS BROWN BOOTED FROM REHAB
Chris Brown was booted from his rehab program earlier this month for throwing a rock through his mom's car window.
~ Sounds like he still hasn't worked out those anger issues.

10. WHY PARAMOUNT IS FIGHTING 'IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE' SEQUEL
The company owns the copyright to the holiday classic and plans to stop a follow-up movie currently in the making.
~ There's no way they can honestly touch that classic.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I consider myself a Detroit Tigers fan, they are not my favorite team, but I do follow them and root for them. With that said, I love the Fielder for Kinsler trade. I never liked Fielder and am glad his fat ass is gone. A top end 2B is much harder to find than a power hitting 1B. Love the trade.

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den
LeNeve Wrote:Pete showed up for the party.

I always show up to give my weiner to the ladies at a weiner party. I am here for ya T and Taters....

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den

Picts!

NussieT Wrote:I saw on twitter Rich and Sara are packing to move. Where are they moving too? No more dope view?

I just heard that. Probably going for an even more dope view

Beckster needs to simmer down, before someone gets their eye poked out.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster needs to simmer down, before someone gets their eye poked out.

Hey now.. I'll do to you what I did to that dog

I think Beckster is the only person who includes the "T" when abbreviating the word picture.
Well how about that.

From the accounts of Britain made by the classical authors, we know that, by the fourth century AD, the predominant people in northern Scotland were referred to as "Picts".

Throughout history, these Picts have been shadowy, enigmatic figures.

From the outset, they were regarded as savage warriors but by the time the Norsemen were compiling their sagas and histories, the memory of the Picts had degenerated into a semi-mythical race of fairies.

Theories abound, although these days it is generally accepted that the Picts were not, as once believed, a new race, but were simply the descendents of the indigenous Iron Age people of northern Scotland.

The word "Pict" means "painted people", probably referring to the Pictish custom of either tattooing their bodies or embellishing themselves with "warpaint". However, their Irish term "Cruithni", meaning "the people of the designs", seems to parallel the Roman name, so it may be that "Picti" was an adaptation of the name they called themselves.
Chip Wrote:I think Beckster is the only person who includes the "T" when abbreviating the word picture.

Because I include the "T" when I say it

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think Beckster is the only person who includes the "T" when abbreviating the word picture.

Because I include the "T" when I say it

Weirf.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster needs to simmer down, before someone gets their eye poked out.

Hey now.. I'll do to you what I did to that dog

Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7