Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/21/2013 - Weiner Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Speaking of pizza...
If you can't cut in a straight line, you're probably mentally handicapped.

I was almost held back in Kindergarten because I couldn't cut a straight line.
I didn't realize that was a requirement to graduate.
Pete Nice Wrote:I consider myself a Detroit Tigers fan, they are not my favorite team, but I do follow them and root for them. With that said, I love the Fielder for Kinsler trade. I never liked Fielder and am glad his fat ass is gone. A top end 2B is much harder to find than a power hitting 1B. Love the trade.

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den
if Fielder wasnt an ex-Brewer, you'd love him.

with that said, great trade. Now lets get some bullpen arms. Trade Porcello or Scherzer to the Jays
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Speaking of pizza...
If you can't cut in a straight line, you're probably mentally handicapped.

I was almost held back in Kindergarten because I couldn't cut a straight line.
I didn't realize that was a requirement to graduate.

Neither did I but I still can't cut a perfect straight line either and I am a HS and college graduate
NussieT Wrote:I have a small rant one of the local radio stations has a morning crew for some reason everyone listens to what they say...

They started the whole true north thing in O Canada which I find to be a complete disrespect to our country. It's one thing to do it at the MTS Centre which True North Entertainment owns but to do it at baseball, football and even Canada Day festivities is a disgrace.

After the Chicago douche stole Pardy's Helmet they started the "Helmet Pardy" in which everyone is to wear their helmet to the game and then out to a bar where they are hosting their Toys For Boys contest party. True North Entertainment released yesterday anyone wearing a helmet will be refused entry to the arena. Now they are bitching live on air that people pay good money to go to these games and that people should be able to wear whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull a boycott.

I'm surprised more people made it past kindergarten.
People are just stupid.
Want proof?
Livin' On A Prayer is back on the charts now, because this happened 4 years ago.

[youtube]mOHkRk00iI8[/youtube]

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/ne...al-revival
:roflmao:

I want to watch T try to cut a straight line.
i think that guy is mentally retarded
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

please post video
Derick Wrote:i think that guy is mentally retarded

He is from Boston...
So he's facing an uphill battle right out of the gate.
[Image: ku-xlarge.gif]
[Image: ku-xlarge.gif]
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

please post video

Hahaha. I will one day.
Good job Florida.

NOVEMBER 20--The narcotics trafficking defendant who attended a Florida court hearing wearing a sweatshirt imprinted with a cartoon-like recipe for producing crack cocaine was convicted last week of a pair of felonies and sentenced to three years in state prison.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...lea-675432
This guy went wide left...

[youtube]2MgwSj6c4uE[/youtube]
Yep. I'm flying through the air. This is not good.

[youtube]McJJeukIWSA[/youtube]
Derp.

[youtube]w9xNXqcxGpk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Yep. I'm flying through the air. This is not good.
That'll buff right out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7