Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, 11/18/13: Storms n shit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I guess I was the only person that didn't know the winds of hell were on their way to my neighborhood.
Another fucking gazebo twisted to shit.

[Image: 1471783_10152028978056253_540732416_n.jpg]

OH and it was bolted down. And yes, it is in the neighbor's yard.
be happy it only made it to the neighbors yard
Derick Wrote:be happy it only made it to the neighbors yard

If It went any further I could have played dumb and wouldn't have to worry about cleanup.
Joe Wrote:I guess I was the only person that didn't know the winds of hell were on their way to my neighborhood.
Anything seasonal gets taken down and put away the last week of September/first week of October.
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. 'THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD'S GONE'
Michael Perdun of Washington, Ill., is among scores of Midwesterners who lost homes as tornadoes and severe thunderstorms hit the region Sunday, causing fatalities and extensive damage.

2. WHICH STATE IS MANUALLY FILING 'OBAMACARE' APPLICATIONS
Oregon is struggling to deal with thousands of paper files because its online exchange is still not working.

3. INVESTIGATORS PROBE RUSSIA PLANE CRASH
All passengers and crew are killed as a Boeing 737 jetliner crashes and bursts into flames while trying to land at the airport in Kazan, about 450 miles east of Moscow.

4. WHY A TAHRIR SQUARE MEMORIAL IS SPARKING PROTESTS
Some say the tribute to Egypt's fallen demonstrators is an attempt to gloss over the continuing turmoil.

5. TORONTO MAYOR FACING YET ANOTHER SETBACK
City council could vote to strip Rob Ford of his remaining powers.

6. THE PHILIPPINES FACES TRANSPARENCY TEST ON TYPHOON AID
Manila wants to shake off any charges of corruption in its reconstruction plans.

7. WASHINGTON STATE'S LEGAL POT INDUSTRY DRAWS PROSPECTORS
Marijuana industry's "Green Rush" is luring profit-seekers from diverse backgrounds.

8. GETTYSBURG TEXT: SACRED BUT ELUSIVE
No definitive edition exists of Lincoln's famous speech that countless children have memorized.

9. BACHELET FAVORITE TO WIN CHILE'S RUNOFF ELECTIONS
The former president will face off her conservative rival in the December poll after a strong showing in Sunday's vote.

10. HOW JFK'S IDEAS LIVE ON
New website asks people to share how Kennedy and his legacy have inspired them.

There was a little old lady who used to have this huge garden across from Jim's parents. One summer they have their gazebo up, winds took and threw it in the middle of her garden. She screamed and yelled for days.
Joe Wrote:

If It went any further I could have played dumb and wouldn't have to worry about cleanup.

:high5: thats how I operate.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I guess I was the only person that didn't know the winds of hell were on their way to my neighborhood.
Anything seasonal gets taken down and put away the last week of September/first week of October.

[Image: 1341858117_You-Dont-Say-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas.png]

I've been busy and frankly there's just no damn room for this stuff indoors anymore.
Joe Wrote:I've been busy and frankly there's just no damn room for this stuff indoors anymore.

I get rid of stuff if I haven't used them in a year. Our garden shed is full of shit that sits and it's all Jim's. I can't even get my bike in there to store it anymore. I've threatened to clean it out... Next spring I will.

I knew they were coming, but I was hoping they wouldn't be too bad. I swear that everytime I would doze off, the roar from those winds would wake me back up.
:yawn:
Joe Wrote:Another fucking gazebo twisted to shit.

[Image: 1471783_10152028978056253_540732416_n.jpg]

OH and it was bolted down. And yes, it is in the neighbor's yard.

A friend of mine posted a picture of their 5th wheel camper last night... It is now on it's roof and all fucked up.
[quote="JDubb"]10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. 'THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD'S GONE'
Michael Perdun of Washington, Ill., is among scores of Midwesterners who lost homes as tornadoes and severe thunderstorms hit the region Sunday, causing fatalities and extensive damage.
As far as I know, there were no twisters in Michigan. Just strong winds

2. WHICH STATE IS MANUALLY FILING 'OBAMACARE' APPLICATIONS
Oregon is struggling to deal with thousands of paper files because its online exchange is still not working.
I gotta look into that yet. I have nothing right now.

5. TORONTO MAYOR FACING YET ANOTHER SETBACK
City council could vote to strip Rob Ford of his remaining powers.
He needs to just snort another line and vanish into oblivion.

8. GETTYSBURG TEXT: SACRED BUT ELUSIVE
No definitive edition exists of Lincoln's famous speech that countless children have memorized.
Does this mean we memorized the wrong deal?

10. HOW JFK'S IDEAS LIVE ON
New website asks people to share how Kennedy and his legacy have inspired them.
I wasn't born at the time, so I have nothing to add
What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?

everybody chips in 50 bucks or so. then the secretary buys her something with that money. Usually some sort of girly decorative shit.

so. I guess I spend 50 dollars on my boss for Christmas. we generally get a pretty sweet Christmas bonus, so droppping 50 bucks doesn't bother me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4