Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, 11/18/13: Storms n shit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
thats about 400 dollars total for a gift for my boss. Thats some pretty serious cash for decorative girly stuff. I think.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?

Nothing and $0
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?

everybody chips in 50 bucks or so. then the secretary buys her something with that money. Usually some sort of girly decorative shit.

so. I guess I spend 50 dollars on my boss for Christmas. we generally get a pretty sweet Christmas bonus, so droppping 50 bucks doesn't bother me.

My bonus is pretty good, usually 2 weeks of pay, last year it was 3. I still don't get him anything.
And I'm technically the only employee, so I'd have to do all the work, screw that.

Funny story, a long time ago, my old boss was giving out Christmas bonuses and there was a jahovas witness or some weird religious guy working for him.
The old boss handed him the bonus in a Christmas envelope and the guy said he couldn't take it.
But, if he took it out of the Christmas envelope he could.
My boss didn't take it out, so they guy didn't get the bonus.
Chip Wrote:

Nothing and $0

If I had a guy boss, i bet it would be like this.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?

everybody chips in 50 bucks or so. then the secretary buys her something with that money. Usually some sort of girly decorative shit.

so. I guess I spend 50 dollars on my boss for Christmas. we generally get a pretty sweet Christmas bonus, so droppping 50 bucks doesn't bother me.

I don't see me dropping $50 on this guy for what he pays me. There's 2 of us that would chip in. She just got married and bought a house and I had the baby, so i am thinking more like $15 to 20 each
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?

My bonus is pretty good, usually 2 weeks of pay, last year it was 3. I still don't get him anything.
And I'm technically the only employee, so I'd have to do all the work, screw that.

Funny story, a long time ago, my old boss was giving out Christmas bonuses and there was a jahovas witness or some weird religious guy working for him.
The old boss handed him the bonus in a Christmas envelope and the guy said he couldn't take it.
But, if he took it out of the Christmas envelope he could.
My boss didn't take it out, so they guy didn't get the bonus.

Those people are so wacky. I had a kid in my class who was Jehovah Witness and he would leave the room for the Pledge of Allegiance. I don't get it.
Lonely? How about hiring a professional cuddler?

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/wo...32218.html
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Lonely? How about hiring a professional cuddler?

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/wo...32218.html

um. no. thats weird
I bet mommas boys melliniels would pay for a snuggle though actually.
cuddling leads to back door action.
bunch of cuddling hippy freaks.
LeNeve Wrote:bunch of cuddling hippy freaks.

Totally
I am cold... maybe I need to hire a cuddler to warm me up.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Clip layoff = Autocorrect's version of "classic"

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Clip layoff = Autocorrect's version of "classic"

I think your phone has down syndrome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4