Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, 11/18/13: Storms n shit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeNeve Wrote:oh. how about that walking dead lasty night. finally a couple boneable chicks. and a nice break from all that stupid shit at the prison too. good episode. I enjoyed it. I'm on team governeer now. kind of. unless he starts raping bitches again, or messes with that little girl somehow.

I thought it was boring. Him walking around like a zombie for like 45 minutes.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh. how about that walking dead lasty night. finally a couple boneable chicks. and a nice break from all that stupid shit at the prison too. good episode. I enjoyed it. I'm on team governeer now. kind of. unless he starts raping bitches again, or messes with that little girl somehow.

I thought it was boring. Him walking around like a zombie for like 45 minutes.
:whomo: The governor should be dead and they need to leave the prison.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What would you buy your boss for Christmas and how much would you think it an acceptable spending amount?

I've never purchased a gift for my boss and I don't expect my employees to buy me one either.

The people at this office have always bought their boss a gift, so I guess we are keeping with that tradition.
Pages: 1 2 3 4