Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/14/2013 - Up too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Woke up at like 3:30 and tried to fall back asleep until I gave up at 5 and just got up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Dude it's been a few hours since I started this and not one response. I totally need a new group of internet friends.
Joe Wrote:Dude it's been a few hours since I started this and not one response. I totally need a new group of internet friends.

I just woke up. Then went and laid down on the couch. I think ill stay on the couch for awhile.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Dude it's been a few hours since I started this and not one response. I totally need a new group of internet friends.

I just woke up. Then went and laid down on the couch. I think ill stay on the couch for awhile.

Yeah, I spent a few hours on the couch before I got up and went to work. Damn Bronchitis has me coughing my face off and I can't sleep. Now I'm tired and barely have a voice.

I have a job interview at 3:30 so I need to pull my self together so I don't look like a mess when I get there.
no one is awake at 5 am
I was getting my spawn off to school... It's quiet!!! I like it!!!!
Derick Wrote:no one is awake at 5 am

I get up in the summer shortly before 5 so I can go to the gym at 530.
Joe Wrote:I have a job interview at 3:30 so I need to pull my self together so I don't look like a mess when I get there.

Good luck!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:

I did that yesterday. Derick sent me a FB msg, it woke me up. Moved to the couch watched strawberry shortcake with my daughter.
Someday Joe will find a job he doesnt hate. Someday
Derick Wrote:Someday Joe will find a job he doesnt hate. Someday

Yo, so here's the job history since I've known you guys.

2006 to 2009 - IT Manager - Great job, but after 3 years I built a system that ran by itself so when money got tight my job got outsourced and I got laid off.

2009 to 2010 - IT Consultant - Took the job because I was unemployed. It was a 4 hour daily commute to the main office and from there I had to travel to clients. I didn't like IT consulting from the start so it was never my intention to do it beyond that job.

2010 to present - IT Consultant - Still doing consulting, but a lot closer to home. I took this job to just get rid of the 4 hour commute. I figured I'd find something else pretty quick, but I got settled in here and I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.
Joe Wrote:I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.
I'm not sure that exists, unless you work for yourself.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.
I'm not sure that exists, unless you work for yourself.
:whomo:
listening to the radio this morning at work, and I realized that I really dont like The Who.

their songs aren't very good
Brampton Wrote:listening to the radio this morning at work, and I realized that I really dont like The Who.

their songs aren't very good

I don't like them either and they far overplayed
Pages: 1 2 3 4