Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/14/2013 - Up too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.
I'm not sure that exists, unless you work for yourself.

Keep dreaming. It's far from perfect. We have a guy who owes us $28k and he refuses to pay. How the hell am I going to get it?
Brampton Wrote:listening to the radio this morning at work, and I realized that I really dont like The Who.

their songs aren't very good

With all due respect, you're a giant idiot!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.

Perfect as in Pay, benefits and training opportunities.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Keep dreaming. It's far from perfect. We have a guy who owes us $28k and he refuses to pay. How the hell am I going to get it?

Beat him with a hose full of bb's.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

dont they have a court system in canada, sue the guy
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:listening to the radio this morning at work, and I realized that I really dont like The Who.

you cant go around saying what ever you want, just because you said with all due respect
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

you cant go around saying what ever you want, just because you said with all due respect

I sure as hell can.
It's in the Geneva Convention, look it up.
I've worked for myself before. It's awesome and terrifying all at the same time.
with all due respect, your ass looks really fat
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I sure as hell can.
:roflmao: :high5:
The Who fucking sucks. Seriously, what an overrated band.
my mom keeps bothering me about wanting a christmas list. I need 2 things a new helmet and gloves, which are both 350+ each. So my list is empty, I really dont need anything
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:With all due respect, you're a giant idiot!

I sure as hell can.
:roflmao: :high5:

:roflmao:
I love that scene.
Derick Wrote:my mom keeps bothering me about wanting a christmas list. I need 2 things a new helmet and gloves, which are both 350+ each. So my list is empty, I really dont need anything
my mother in law does the same thing.

in the last 4 years, I've gotten one thing from the lists (a sweatshirt)

one year I had one thing on it (Blue Jays hat)......I didn't get it. Wtf
Did you guys know the color pink doesn't exist?
Pages: 1 2 3 4