Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/14/2013 - Up too early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You're all weirf.
I like The Who.
Chip Wrote:Did you guys know the color pink doesn't exist?
i gotta hear this
Derick Wrote:my mom keeps bothering me about wanting a christmas list. I need 2 things a new helmet and gloves, which are both 350+ each. So my list is empty, I really dont need anything

I sent out a mass text to the few people I still need to get stuff for and the last sentence was don't bitch when you get a box of kraft dinner.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:my mom keeps bothering me about wanting a christmas list. I need 2 things a new helmet and gloves, which are both 350+ each. So my list is empty, I really dont need anything

I sent out a mass text to the few people I still need to get stuff for and the last sentence was don't bitch when you get a box of kraft dinner.

I told her, to get me 1 thing that I actually need, that is all, from the entire family.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.
I'm not sure that exists, unless you work for yourself.

Keep dreaming. It's far from perfect. We have a guy who owes us $28k and he refuses to pay. How the hell am I going to get it?
dont they have a court system in canada, sue the guy

We do but it was for a friend of a contractor and we took the contractors word saying he's good to pay so we didn't take a deposit or get him to sign anything.
He's now saying he doesn't have to pay the provincial tax. That we didn't give him 133 yards we only gave him 128.25. We also said for the additional harderner its 4400 plus tax but now he says I said it was 4400 including tax.
The lawyer said it will be tough because it's all he/she said.
NussieT Wrote:We do but it was for a friend of a contractor and we took the contractors word saying he's good to pay so we didn't take a deposit or get him to sign anything.
He's now saying he doesn't have to pay the provincial tax. That we didn't give him 133 yards we only gave him 128.25. We also said for the additional harderner its 4400 plus tax but now he says I said it was 4400 including tax.
wouldnt it just be easier to get paid using the 128yds and the 4400 inc tax. Wouldnt 25 grand be better than nothing at the moment
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm waiting for something damn near perfect before I leave this place.
I'm not sure that exists, unless you work for yourself.

Keep dreaming. It's far from perfect. We have a guy who owes us $28k and he refuses to pay. How the hell am I going to get it?
dont they have a court system in canada, sue the guy

We do but it was for a friend of a contractor and we took the contractors word saying he's good to pay so we didn't take a deposit or get him to sign anything.
Derick Wrote:
i gotta hear this

Yeah. I don't know.
Something about how the color doesn't show up on the spectrum, so it doesn't really exist.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We do but it was for a friend of a contractor and we took the contractors word saying he's good to pay so we didn't take a deposit or get him to sign anything.
wouldnt it just be easier to get paid using the 128yds and the 4400 inc tax. Wouldnt 25 grand be better than nothing at the moment

I did do that but that's when he decided he didn't want to pay the provincial tax which is required. since he is a registered business he can exempt the pst only if the product he is buying is being sold to another customer. In concretes case it's not but since we refuse to remove the pst. He refuses to pay the entire invoice
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i gotta hear this

Yeah. I don't know.
Something about how the color doesn't show up on the spectrum, so it doesn't really exist.

It must exist because my colour blind father in law always mistakes pink for red.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i gotta hear this

Yeah. I don't know.
i red the argument. They are saying since it doesnt exist in the roygb spectrum then its not a color. By that same logic, white and black also doesnt exist
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i gotta hear this

Yeah. I don't know.
i red the argument. They are saying since it doesnt exist in the roygb spectrum then its not a color. By that same logic, white and black also doesnt exist

The ink is black.
The page is white.
Together we learn to read and write.

[youtube]f0Xt-Zwh9nY[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:Woke up at like 3:30 and tried to fall back asleep until I gave up at 5 and just got up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I was up and going to respond, but I felt like crap from this cold and passed back out.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Brampton Wrote:listening to the radio this morning at work, and I realized that I really dont like The Who.

their songs aren't very good

They have a few that are alright.

If your mom is asking, you better think up something.

Pages: 1 2 3 4