Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/4/13... Damn glad the weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know, weekends are too short, but this was an expensive one, so I'm glad its over.

New tires - 720
Repair body damage to car - 4000
Eye doctor for new eyeballs - 125
pizza - 23
I profited this weekend.
change spark plugs for a guy - 50
put a/c compressor on for a guy - 200
fixed 4x4 for a guy - 100
check trouble codes on a car, and tell a guy what to do to fix it - 50

all of that before 3pm on Saturday.
Derick Wrote:I know, weekends are too short, but this was an expensive one, so I'm glad its over.

New tires - 720
pizza - 23

I am still pissed about Jim's brother smashing my brand new truck on Friday. The loader has a $5000 deductible on it. The metals all bent, the rad has a huge hole in it.
New policy at riley ford starting today. We will stay open during lunch hour now. so we have to take lunch in shifts. I'm tempted to just stay and eat while I work and get the extra hour of overtime.
black courtney just backed a new super duty into an old ass motor home. I can't see any damage from here.
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. HOW POLICE LEARNED LAX SHOOTING SUSPECT'S MOTIVE
Authorities relied on a letter they found in Paul Ciancia's bag and a brief exchange with investigators after he was shot.

2. WHY MORSI'S TRIAL VENUE WAS CHANGED
Authorities made the last-minute switch to a heavily fortified police academy in an eastern Cairo suburb in an attempt to thwart mass rallies planned by the Muslim Brotherhood.

3. WHO'S NEXT IN LINE FOR MARS LAUNCH
With its planned satellite mission, India aims to become only the fourth country to reach the Red Planet.

4. WHAT FEDERAL PROSECUTORS SAY NAVY SECRETS WERE TRADED FOR
Prostitutes and Lady Gaga tickets are among the bribes a U.S. commander is accused of accepting.

5. TORONTO MAYOR ACKNOWLEDGES DRUNKENNESS
Rob Ford apologizes for being "hammered" in public and promises to make some changes in his life but doesn't address allegations of drug use.

6. HEALTH CARE LAW GETS REAL
With the "Obamacare" rollout, Americans are now starting to figure out how the new law affects their lives.

7. EMPLOYERS SELDOM GIVE THE BLIND A CHANCE
Sightless people remain largely unwanted in the U.S. workplace, despite technological advances that dramatically boost their capabilities.

8. KENYANS DEFEND THEIR TITLES AT NYC MARATHON
Geoffrey Mutai repeats as overall victor while Priscah Jeptoo comes from behind to win the women's race.

9. ANOTHER STORM THREATENS MEXICO
Schools are closed and shelters are open on the west coast ahead of Tropical Storm Sonia.

10. TEXANS COACH HOSPITALIZED
Gary Kubiak collapses and leaves the field at halftime of Houston's loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
JDubb Wrote:TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

Authorities relied on a letter they found in Paul Ciancia's bag and a brief exchange with investigators after he was shot.

Authorities made the last-minute switch to a heavily fortified police academy in an eastern Cairo suburb in an attempt to thwart mass rallies planned by the Muslim Brotherhood.

With its planned satellite mission, India aims to become only the fourth country to reach the Red Planet.

Prostitutes and Lady Gaga tickets are among the bribes a U.S. commander is accused of accepting.

Rob Ford apologizes for being "hammered" in public and promises to make some changes in his life but doesn't address allegations of drug use.

With the "Obamacare" rollout, Americans are now starting to figure out how the new law affects their lives.

Sightless people remain largely unwanted in the U.S. workplace, despite technological advances that dramatically boost their capabilities.

8. KENYANS DEFEND THEIR TITLES AT NYC MARATHON
Geoffrey Mutai repeats as overall victor while Priscah Jeptoo comes from behind to win the women's race.

9. ANOTHER STORM THREATENS MEXICO
Schools are closed and shelters are open on the west coast ahead of Tropical Storm Sonia.

10. TEXANS COACH HOSPITALIZED
Gary Kubiak collapses and leaves the field at halftime of Houston's loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
...and I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done. :zipit:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I know, weekends are too short, but this was an expensive one, so I'm glad its over.

New tires - 720
pizza - 23

I am still pissed about Jim's brother smashing my brand new truck on Friday. The loader has a $5000 deductible on it. The metals all bent, the rad has a huge hole in it.

SWOOT!

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
LeNeve Wrote:New policy at riley ford starting today. We will stay open during lunch hour now. so we have to take lunch in shifts. I'm tempted to just stay and eat while I work and get the extra hour of overtime.

I used to do that

~ I know nothing about this.

~ Missed this too.

~ India has a space program? Don't they have a shitload of people starving and living in slums?

~ Someone doesn't know how to deal if all they got were some lousy tickets to see Lady Gags

?

~ Shit's getting real.

~ I wouldn't want a blind person driving me around, but I'd be cool with them doing stuff.

JDubb Wrote:...and I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any particular reason?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Any particular reason?

"New" work laptop was supposed to be a mirror of my old laptop... :flame:
JDubb Wrote:

Any particular reason?

What did you get? The newest version?

JDubb Wrote:

Any particular reason?

What did you get? The newest version?

It's a replacement to the Lenovo I had. It isn't the newest version, my company is swapping out all laptops starting next summer. God I HATE windows.
I am so worn out from this entire weekend. The wedding as Thursday night, but carriedin through yesterday

Pages: 1 2 3 4