Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/4/13... Damn glad the weekend is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeNeve Wrote:jeebus. not sure why the media are calling it bullying. its flat out murder threats and hate speech.

I thought I heard a sport update that said he called him a half n-bomb and said he was going to "defecate" in his mouth
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:jeebus. not sure why the media are calling it bullying. its flat out murder threats and hate speech.

I thought I heard a sport update that said he called him a half n-bomb and said he was going to "defecate" in his mouth

yep. left voice mails saying those things. then tweeted something to a sports reporter last night about shutting his fucking mouth or something.
at least he didn't call him a full nagger.
#CCSU WARNING!!! Man in Ninja gear w samurai sword in dorms!!! @CCSU: #CCSU stay indoors until the all clear
LeNeve Wrote:at least he didn't call him a full nagger.

Never go full nagger.
Never go full ninja either.
Chip Wrote:Never go full ninja either.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
stupid time change. I should be going home in 3 minutes instead of an hour from now.
turns out his ninja costume was camo pants, and a bright orange shirt. the only thing nija about him was his face, because he was a black guy too. carrying a plastic sword.
Pages: 1 2 3 4