Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/23/2013 - Frosty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The first frost came last night. It reminded me of how much I hate the cold.
I had frost on my window last week I think. maybe a couple weeks ago. 37 this morning. 80 for the high today.
LeNeve Wrote:I had frost on my window last week I think. maybe a couple weeks ago. 37 this morning. 80 for the high today.

Same here. Unfortunately work continues as long as the daytime high doesn't dip below 0
oh this day ought to be fun. So we have 1 supervisor on vacation, another hurt (will get into this in a bit), and then someone decides to give a 3rd supervisor the day off. WTF!!!. My boss is attempting to do my job, and is struggling, I'm filling in for the guy on vacation, since I'm the only one that knows how. This day ought to be real intersting.

Now about the guy that got hurt. Signs up for the military, is supposed to leave for basic in november, military pays off his student loans, and gives him a signing bonus, goes and plays flag football one weekend, and now has a cracked spinal column (not sure specifically what/where) and will be off work until at least november. Pretty sure he can kiss that military thing good bye, and pretty sure they are going to want thier money back asap
Derick Wrote:oh this day ought to be fun. So we have 1 supervisor on vacation, another hurt (will get into this in a bit), and then someone decides to give a 3rd supervisor the day off. WTF!!!. My boss is attempting to do my job, and is struggling, I'm filling in for the guy on vacation, since I'm the only one that knows how. This day ought to be real intersting.

Now about the guy that got hurt. Signs up for the military, is supposed to leave for basic in november, military pays off his student loans, and gives him a signing bonus, goes and plays flag football one weekend, and now has a cracked spinal column (not sure specifically what/where) and will be off work until at least november. Pretty sure he can kiss that military thing good bye, and pretty sure they are going to want thier money back asap

what a skeeter
Haha, the definition of a "God damn it look"

[Image: pick_a_winner.gif]
If you crack your spinal column in flag football, you probably weren't going to do very good in the military.
Chip Wrote:If you crack your spinal column in flag football, you probably weren't going to do very good in the military.
The guy is young, like 22 or 23, and in pretty damn good shape. Not sure what is cracked specifically. But I think his military career is over, and it hasnt even started
another skeeter. yuck
A bunch of us got together years and years ago to play 2 hand touch football. On the kick off I got a little too excited and forgot it was touch. I leveled the guy with the ball and was all juiced up about it until they reminded me I was a moron.
they were playing smear the guy with the ball
Joes a rager
LeNeve Wrote:Joes a rager
never playing football with that guy
Also on a new roommate hunt, why when you list an ad that specifically says females only, why do men apply? Seriously do you think your that fucking cool, that we are going to change the dynamic for you.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Joes a rager
never playing football with that guy

I'm picturing Bradley Cooper in Wedding Crashers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6