Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/23/2013 - Frosty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

"creamy pearls"
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The newest in engagement photos...

[Image: 3b4df6da-85d0-4916-a538-276e900fae53_JJivzlLh.jpg]
[Image: 2bace732-948f-4557-b5e5-f75c0ae87196_xmv4Lxdh.jpg]

[Image: 801ec763-c4a5-4894-9253-9b05419daca2_UiTIHiRh.jpg]

[Image: 250c9125-2ce8-4f0d-a3fb-780621e54c48_Kkx2fp1h.jpg]
weirdos
people are calling kim kardashian a mud shark.
I don't want to be friends with those people.
LeNeve Wrote:people are calling kim kardashian a mud shark.

Isn't she middle eastern or something?
so maybe she should be a sand mud shark?
My next car will most likely NOT be white
Chip Wrote:I don't want to be friends with those people.

I want to call them mudsharks
Other weirdos are doing zombie engagement picts. Zombies don't even exist, yet those fuckers are everywhere now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Other weirdos are doing zombie engagement picts. Zombies don't even exist, yet those fuckers are everywhere now.

my stepdad took my son and my nephew to shoot zombies with paintballs this last weekend. it looked like fun.
when I was younger. like 8 years old maybe. I loved the friday the 13th movies, and the nightmare on elm street ones too. all those movies have been on rotation on various channels this month.

I've tried to watch some here and there. ermahgerd. they suck. sofa king retarded.
mud sand shark? I don't know. I guess I'm not very good at making up racist vocabulary.
moon crickets in flight. afternoon delight.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Other weirdos are doing zombie engagement picts. Zombies don't even exist, yet those fuckers are everywhere now.

my stepdad took my son and my nephew to shoot zombies with paintballs this last weekend. it looked like fun.

With all the zombie pub crawls and marathons and shit going on, how we are fucking screwed if the real deal breaks out. We won't know which ones are real until it's too late.
LeNeve Wrote:when I was younger. like 8 years old maybe. I loved the friday the 13th movies, and the nightmare on elm street ones too. all those movies have been on rotation on various channels this month.

I've tried to watch some here and there. ermahgerd. they suck. sofa king retarded.

I watched part of the Leprechaun. Holy Terrible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6