Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 10/23/2013 - Frosty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:encino man is still a watchable movie for me.

I'm trying to think of a Pauly Shore movie I wouldn't watch.
Son In Law, In The Army Now, Bio Dome, uuhhh... Jury Duty.
Was that it? There has to be more then that.
Stupidly funny movies.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My next gimp will most likely NOT be white

Mine either. I was telling Jim we should get our new gimp in the burnt orange color, he said he didn't care. I like it but I will probably go with black.

Confusedhock:

name him Sven Grammersdorf
henry winkler bought a ranch from sven grammerdorfs parents.
im bored
LeNeve Wrote:im bored

[youtube]iNQkkhl3SJU[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:im bored

I have the munchies

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
LeNeve Wrote:moon crickets in flight. afternoon delight.
:roflmao:
iggy pop creeps me out.
I have nothing to do at work. I've pretty much walked around the office all day asking people if they need help.
Customer calls into our help desk and needs help urgently. All of our desktop techs are out of the office so I tell the help desk I'll get it. I call the guy and tell him I'll connect to his computer and fix it so I'll just need him to hand over the PC until I call him back. I hang up, connect to his computer and he's there writing an email. He finishes that email and writes another. After that he starts on another.... WTF dude, I'm trying to work here!
Joe Wrote:I have nothing to do at work. I've pretty much walked around the office all day asking people if they need help.

I watched a youtube video explaining how to remove the shifter on an older 4 speed manual transmission, out of a 85 f-150. then I removed the shifter. it ended up being very easy. now I need some clutch parts and a throw out bearing.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have nothing to do at work. I've pretty much walked around the office all day asking people if they need help.

I watched a youtube video explaining how to remove the shifter on an older 4 speed manual transmission, out of a 85 f-150. then I removed the shifter. it ended up being very easy. now I need some clutch parts and a throw out bearing.

I go to Youtube every time I need to do something I've never done. It was so useful that I setup an old computer in my garage.
the video I watched about the shifter thing. kind of creepier than iggy pop. he says something like hey look at my hot wife shes running the camera. then the camera turns to this spooky looking broad. I think they are cannibals. I'm glad I learned something from them though.

[youtube]0izU9-zsHR8[/youtube]
the stupid video is 6 fucking minutes long, but I only needed to see the last 2 minutes of it or so. what a chode that guy is.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I go to Youtube every time I need to do something I've never done. It was so useful that I setup an old computer in my garage.

its amazing how much stuff is on there. I have found everything I've looked for so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6