Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/3/2013 - Forum > Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
In the history of the world, no one ever cared who settled what state.
:high5:

I brought up the average.

You answered 23 of 37 questions correctly for a total score of 62%.
"That is not Turkey"

fuck you test.
Chip Wrote::high5:

I'm going to have to finish after lunch. When I'm back on the clock.
1912 eighth grade exam: Could you make it to high school in 1912?

I don't know ass hole.
Could I?
I took your stupid test, now tell me.
Expert on Balkan states, I am not.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::high5:

I'm going to have to finish after lunch. When I'm back on the clock.

Haha.
I finished it on my lunch.
So now that I'm back on the clock I can get back to goofing around and not taking tests.
LeNeve Wrote:Expert on Balkan states, I am not.

As spoken by Yoda while riding on the Millennium Balkan.
Chip Wrote:By whom was Georgia settled?
Fuck you, that's who.

:roflmao: :roflmao: this is fun.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:By whom was Georgia settled?
Fuck you, that's who.

:roflmao: :roflmao: this is fun.

:whomo:

I'm sad I'm all done.
I don't feel tardy.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Michele Bachmann being elected makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with Minnesota. Hearing her basically celebrate about the shutdown is sickening.
Tell me about it. Her saying "our side is winning" is so offensive to me. Is she there for her tea-bag party or there for the people of Minnesota and the rest of the country? I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT!!!!! :flame: :riot: :flame:

When I worked for Comcast, she came in to speak to all the mgmt as part of a PAC Comcast had started. I refused to go, my boss came to talk to after and got in my face because I wasn't there. I told him I refused to listen to someone that I could not support her stance in any way.

Neither side is winning, both sides are equally looking like total assclown idiots.
why have I never heard of these wasach mountains.
Chip Wrote:In the history of the world, no one ever cared who settled what state.

yeah. da fuq is that about
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Michele Bachmann being elected makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with Minnesota. Hearing her basically celebrate about the shutdown is sickening.
Tell me about it. Her saying "our side is winning" is so offensive to me. Is she there for her tea-bag party or there for the people of Minnesota and the rest of the country? I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT!!!!! :flame: :riot: :flame:

When I worked for Comcast, she came in to speak to all the mgmt as part of a PAC Comcast had started. I refused to go, my boss came to talk to after and got in my face because I wasn't there. I told him I refused to listen to someone that I could not support her stance in any way.

Neither side is winning, both sides are equally looking like total assclown idiots.
You're right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14