Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/3/2013 - Forum > Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:The good thing about living in a small Manhattan apartment is it forces you to get rid of crap, clutter and shit. I would love that. I am always thinking minimalisticly, but I also love my crap. I think it would be fun to live in a small place and sell or give away everything I don't need.

FUck that! I have more room than I need a a bunch of toys and I'm bored all the time.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I could walk to a KFC in about 5 minutes.
And I think I've had it once.

I haven't been to a KFC in several years. probably was a kid last time.
Same, the last time I had KFC I got sick.

Same here.. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:The hispanic girls at KFC were like, "Potato wedges are going to take a few minutes to cook, do you just want something else?"

I'm sure they heard me say, "Kill me" right before I said, "Go ahead, we will wait."

Why didn't you just get the corn or cole slaw?
Joe Wrote:AP Bikini Team signed in today and left us with no goodness.

He's slackalackin bad lately
I have a pair of snake skin boots.
Chip Wrote:#4 was bullshit.
WTF? does parts of speech mean?

Parts is parts.

There are 8 parts. I can't believe I still remember that...
I scored 40% on that test. Had a bit of troubles with the geography because I couldn't remember
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:People are shitting all over the tribute page for the guy that got run over by the SUV.

Sadly it's a shame more thugs didn't get run over.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-F...4345601619

:roflmao:

Thank you all for the wonderful support. We had a positive outcome during the prayer vigil. On behalf of my nephew, we are beyond words and extremely grateful for all of your donations. God Bless You All

Cynthia Morgan We are not supporting you at all. You are making excuses instead of telling the truth. Jay was acting like a thug and bad things happened. That's all that this is about.

MY thought was the same. I had a hard time finding a supporter.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The hispanic girls at KFC were like, "Potato wedges are going to take a few minutes to cook, do you just want something else?"

I'm sure they heard me say, "Kill me" right before I said, "Go ahead, we will wait."

Why didn't you just get the corn or cole slaw?

Well they clearly didn't want to have to cook the wedges so I was cool with fucking up their night. Hell, it was like a chore just waiting on me.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a pair of snake skin boots.
Was the snake killed by a cheetah?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:People are shitting all over the tribute page for the guy that got run over by the SUV.

Sadly it's a shame more thugs didn't get run over.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-F...4345601619

Thank you all for the wonderful support. We had a positive outcome during the prayer vigil. On behalf of my nephew, we are beyond words and extremely grateful for all of your donations. God Bless You All

Cynthia Morgan We are not supporting you at all. You are making excuses instead of telling the truth. Jay was acting like a thug and bad things happened. That's all that this is about.

MY thought was the same. I had a hard time finding a supporter.

I looked through a bunch of stories, and comments, yesterday, looking for somebody saying what the SUV driver did to piss of the motorcycles.
Other then hitting the guy who slammed on his brakes, I couldn't find anything other then he got on the road at the wrong time.
Boooo
Booooooo Wendy
Booooooo
James Bond with a lightsaber is pretty dope...

[Image: 69b634.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:James Bond with a lightsaber is pretty dope...

[Image: 69b634.jpeg]
Chip Wrote:I looked through a bunch of stories, and comments, yesterday, looking for somebody saying what the SUV driver did to piss of the motorcycles.
Other then hitting the guy who slammed on his brakes, I couldn't find anything other then he got on the road at the wrong time.

One guy posted that it's common for the bikers in that area to harass drivers. He also mentioned that they'll slow down, get bumped and swarm the car demanding money.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I looked through a bunch of stories, and comments, yesterday, looking for somebody saying what the SUV driver did to piss of the motorcycles.

One guy posted that it's common for the bikers in that area to harass drivers. He also mentioned that they'll slow down, get bumped and swarm the car demanding money.

Seriously, fuck those guys.
You terrorize a guy with his family like that and you deserve to get run over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14